Dhoni have this bad habit of picking the best bowlers for phainta !!!

velu

1 minute ago, Yoda-esque said:

I hope MSD spares the bowlers selected for CT,cant have them lose their confidence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well last time Tony bhai faced pace like fiyah bowler Umesh Yadav, he was seen running quick singles faster than a cheetah to get off the strike. Hope he is selected in the playing XI. :pray:

Edited by laaloo

3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

That's called rotating the strike and keep the scoreboard moving :agree: 

He didn't try to come back on the strike after a misfield. Could have ran 3 :giggle: but clearly he wanted no part of the strike. 

3 minutes ago, laaloo said:

He didn't try to come back on the strike after a misfield. Could have ran 3 :giggle: but clearly he wanted no part of the strike. 

Probably wanted to keep the strike for next over. Anyhow whom are we to question the methods of one of the greatest match winners of all time? Results speak for themselves and at the moment he has guided his team to yet another final :hail: 

I'm simply in awe of how he keeps doing it year after year! :hatsoff: 

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Probably wanted to keep the strike for next over. Anyhow whom are we to question the methods of one of the greatest match winners of all time? Results speak for themselves and at the moment he has guided his team to yet another final :hail: 

I'm simply in awe of how he keeps doing it year after year! :hatsoff: 

I dont know if taking a single off the first ball quantifies as keeping the strike for the next over :baking: