How the media is in cahoots with BJP

Haarkarjeetgaye

4 minutes ago, velu said:

If someone thinks media cahoots with BJP , probbaly the item that he/she smokes is a damn good thing  :smokin:

You did not see the video. It also shows Sambit Patra telling lies to a martyrs family member. Ironically he is naming posts which are Indian and saying we destroyed Pakistani posts. What do you smoke :)

9 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You did not see the video. It also shows Sambit Patra telling lies to a martyrs family member. Ironically he is naming posts which are Indian and saying we destroyed Pakistani posts. What do you smoke :)

no need to bother abt the media if we have some rational mind to udnerstand whats going on in the media ;-)

i smoke only when i drink ..  

Many of our news channels are jokers that put together shows that would even give Ekta Kapoor envy. Jokers present any news without confirming. Pretty sure somebody must have sent one of their so called reporters a WhatsApp rumor that they diligently believed and plastered all over their channels. Looks like Sambit Patra also believed the BS and did not even care to confirm if this is true. Should be reprimanded for this.

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Narendra Modi Zindaabaad

Bhajpa Sarkar Zindaabaad

RSS Zindaabaad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hindustan zindabad. if you like abusive humor, watch the spoof of the famous hand pump scene in Gadar. It is abusive, so make your call. It is called Gadar Ek l*** katha. You will love the word zindabad

On 5/16/2017 at 5:33 PM, surajmal said:

Too many jokers in that thread. Too bad most of them have deserted the battlefield. ICF was far more enjoyable then. 

:rofl:

Politics section used to be great fun a couple of years back. AAP was the new hope and everything :giggle: