How the media is in cahoots with BJP

Haarkarjeetgaye

9 hours ago, sarchasm said:

So media is in 'cahoots' with the BJP because a venomous has-been barked and made a video?

How about the OP tell us about the impartiality with which top media houses like Times Group covered the UP elections?

Ok. My bad. I should have put the subject as Sambit Patra from BJP telling lies to a martyrs family, in order to save the chest thumping reputation of BJP. Will you then understand the travesty? Don't use media to chicken out from the real point.

Mods -I request you to please change the subject

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

57 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Ok. My bad. I should have put the subject as Sambit Patra from BJP telling lies to a martyrs family, in order to save the chest thumping reputation of BJP. Will you then understand the travesty? Don't use media to chicken out from the real point.

Mods -I request you to please change the subject

you are trying way too hard :p:

you cant cover up the fact that media is anti-bjp ..

even down south , media started blaming bjp for everything :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, velu said:

you are trying way too hard :p:

you cant cover up the fact that media is anti-bjp ..

even down south , media started blaming bjp for everything :facepalm:

Media is anti BJP? May be. I don't care much about that. My understanding is media is generally sold to the ruling govt. the point here is the false chest thumping and how some media channels supported it. Can't say that was anti BJP. Why will I get by trying hard. I am one in 125 crores

4 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Media is anti BJP? May be. I don't care much about that. My understanding is media is generally sold to the ruling govt. the point here is the false chest thumping and how some media channels supported it. Can't say that was anti BJP. Why will I get by trying hard. I am one in 125 crores

then your understanding about our media is completely wrong ..

probably in the early days only DD was there which is controlled by the government ..

you are not the one , probably there might few like you .. but you are the one embarassing yourself here 

58 minutes ago, velu said:

then your understanding about our media is completely wrong ..

probably in the early days only DD was there which is controlled by the government ..

you are not the one , probably there might few like you .. but you are the one embarassing yourself here 

By saying Patra is wrong? And you are right by keep quiet on his lies. Have you ever lost someone in a battle and then hear a government spokesperson lie to you. Id like to know what is holding you from criticizing Patra lies

13 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

By saying Patra is wrong? And you are right by keep quiet on his lies. Have you ever lost someone in a battle and then hear a government spokesperson lie to you. Id like to know what is holding you from criticizing Patra lies

ok dude ..

i agree that earth is flat

9 minutes ago, velu said:

ok dude ..

i agree that earth is flat

I will politely ask again. What is holding you back from criticizing fake chest thumping by Patra over a Martyrs death to the Martyrs family. Would you like to answer

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I will politely ask again. What is holding you back from criticizing fake chest thumping by Patra over a Martyrs death to the Martyrs family. Would you like to answer

i will also ask you politely .. can you frame your own arguments about how media is favoring BJP here ?

absolute majority here things otherwise ..

i can easily post 100s  of videos to prove that you are wrong .. like all the manufactured news just before any major elections ..

3 minutes ago, velu said:

i will also ask you politely .. can you frame your own arguments about how media is favoring BJP here ?

absolute majority here things otherwise ..

i can easily post 100s  of videos to prove that you are wrong .. like all the manufactured news just before any major elections ..

Sure please do. If you can prove that Patra did not lie, great. I have already requested mods to change the subject. That will not change my personal opinion that media is always in bed with the ruling government. If not all, majority of them

43 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Sure please do. If you can prove that Patra did not lie, great. I have already requested mods to change the subject. That will not change my personal opinion that media is always in bed with the ruling government. If not all, majority of them

justify all these sensational news just before the elections .. army daughter 24*7 for a week just before the elctions and what happened after that ?

justify kanhaiya kumar episode 

justify patidar episode

justift pseudo secularism ..

any  to make you sleep better , i ll agree that earth is flat and sun revolves around the earth :icflove:

10 hours ago, velu said:

justify all these sensational news just before the elections .. army daughter 24*7 for a week just before the elctions and what happened after that ?

justify kanhaiya kumar episode 

justify patidar episode

justift pseudo secularism ..

any  to make you sleep better , i ll agree that earth is flat and sun revolves around the earth :icflove:

Why should I justify them. My point is about Patra lies, which for some reason you do not want to criticize. I am openly criticizing the media.

On 2017-5-20 at 10:05 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Why should I justify them. My point is about Patra lies, which for some reason you do not want to criticize. I am openly criticizing the media.

you are criticizing the media by saying that they are pro-bjp which is a pure BS in my view..

my point is simple , media is anti-BJP and if you claim otherwise , you have to make a solid point ..

1 hour ago, velu said:

you are criticizing the media by saying that they are pro-bjp which is a pure BS in my view..

my point is simple , media is anti-BJP and if you claim otherwise , you have to make a solid point ..

Some sections of the media are and I will share examples.  But that has nothing to do with what Patra said. What is stopping you from criticizing what Patra said.

has the media questioned rajnath Singh on the security failures. Pathankot nagrota naxal attack....

has the media questioned BJP on job growth?

has the media questioned BJP on faliure of ram temple

has the media questioned BJP on the death of the soldiers

has the media questioned BJP on chest thumping over dead bodies of soldiers

has the media questioned BJP on why trade with Pakistan and why exchange programs with Pakistan

has the media questioned BJP on rising fuel prices given the oil price fall across when world

has the media questioned BJP on why demonetization did not take care of terrorism or naxalism

has the media questioned BJP on land grabbing in Arunachal.

Has the media questioned BJP on ministry appointments.

has the media questioned BJP on missing 29 Air Force personnel

do you know why the railways had its worst operational ratios last year? Which media section has covered that in deep.

Has the media quesioned Sambit patra on why he lied?

have you seen any media question vyapam scam faliure today where witnesses were killed. Where is the justice on chiki scam. Which media section covers this.

which media section has covered the amount spent on cleaning of Ganga. Is Ganga clean. How much money was spent ?

How can you say that entire media is anti BJP?

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Some sections of the media are and I will share examples.  But that has nothing to do with what Patra said. What is stopping you from criticizing what Patra said.

has the media questioned rajnath Singh on the security failures. Pathankot nagrota naxal attack....

has the media questioned BJP on job growth?

has the media questioned BJP on faliure of ram temple

has the media questioned BJP on the death of the soldiers

has the media questioned BJP on chest thumping over dead bodies of soldiers

has the media questioned BJP on why trade with Pakistan and why exchange programs with Pakistan

has the media questioned BJP on rising fuel prices given the oil price fall across when world

has the media questioned BJP on why demonetization did not take care of terrorism or naxalism

has the media questioned BJP on land grabbing in Arunachal.

Has the media questioned BJP on ministry appointments.

has the media questioned BJP on missing 29 Air Force personnel

do you know why the railways had its worst operational ratios last year? Which media section has covered that in deep.

Has the media quesioned Sambit patra on why he lied?

have you seen any media question vyapam scam faliure today where witnesses were killed. Where is the justice on chiki scam. Which media section covers this.

which media section has covered the amount spent on cleaning of Ganga. Is Ganga clean. How much money was spent ?

How can you say that entire media is anti BJP?

so many questions  or countering one question with other ? :p:

if you put forth some outlandish claims , onus is on you to prove and not the other way around..

you validate any of these media manufactured news which always happen just before the elections then i will accept your claims .. 

till then i beleive that earth is a irregular sphere and you keep beleiving that earth is flat 

40 minutes ago, velu said:

so many questions  or countering one question with other ? :p:

if you put forth some outlandish claims , onus is on you to prove and not the other way around..

you validate any of these media manufactured news which always happen just before the elections then i will accept your claims .. 

till then i beleive that earth is a irregular sphere and you keep beleiving that earth is flat 

What is media manufactured in this? Who is today questioning 12 pc tax on water. You asked me for points on where media has been in favour of BJP. I have given them above. 

Now you tell what is stopping you from criticizing Patra lies. 

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

What is media manufactured in this? Who is today questioning 12 pc tax on water. You asked me for points on where media has been in favour of BJP. I have given them above. 

Now you tell what is stopping you from criticizing Patra lies. 

you are yet to touch any of the manufactured media news before the election ..

14 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Why don't you list them. You said media is anti BJP. Why are you trying to avoid question on Patra lies. Do you support them?

you are the one contradicitng others , onus is on you ..

this is the first time i am hearing about "patra lies"  .. there are far more well published issues are there , try to clarify it

starting from intolerance , patel agitation , kanhaiya kumar , army daughter etc etc .. listed few , onus is on you

Today, the biggest opposition party to BJP is the media given the political opponents being fragmented. It's aim is to defeat BJP at any costs. Supporting anti-nationals, terrorists would never happen in other countries, but only in India, do they get coverage and sympathy. Next, their biased coverage. Tons of journalists saw a big akhilesh wave or huge silent BSP support, yet it all was bogus. Today they are just reporting what they themselves believe about instead of plain facts.

As a opposition party, BJP was the most accessible party to media and even now as the government. Whereas, today's opposition gets free-pass each time. Media is crying out for a Mahagathbandhan, yet no single debate on them. We heard about countless debate about what will happen with Modi as PM, but there is not even a such single question raised on today's opposition. What exactly is their vision, and how will they fight corruption with each crooks and criminals part of the alliance? So all questions to BJP and no questions to opposition is very very bad.