Another Playoff brilliance and Another final for the man

Cricketics

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

MSD Dhoni.

You pick him in the team, and more than likely your team will reach the finals somehow.

Today also he performed and gave the team crucial runs in the end.

What a player

What happened last season? This is precisely the reason for dislike for dhoni here. His fans are just so hero-worshippers.

Edited by Pollack

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

What happened last season? This is precisely the reason for dislike for dhoni here. Their fans are just so hero-worshippers.

Lol you falling, I ain't even a crazy fan like others. You need to see some of my posts before you start with the stereotype. Check my Dhoni threads in the IPL section.  And come again

4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Lol you falling, I ain't even a crazy fan like others. You need to see some of my posts before you start with the stereotype. Check my Dhoni threads in the IPL section.  And come again

Can understand his pain. Smacked by Dhoni's team 3 times in a row. :giggle: 

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

There are only crazy fans for dhoni. He is a polarising figure. Some fans are explicitly crazy others quiet till the right time. Once dhoni does well after a long time they all come out. :aetsch:

Dhoni was not the only contributer .

Tiwary and Rahane did well....not to mention the young bowler Sundar and a fair performance from Thaker.

But all that dhoni fans can see and talk about is Dhoni.dhoni did not win the match...he was just one of the contributers.

I hate it when one player worship results in completely ignoring the contribution of others.

It happened when sachin used to play and it is happening now with Dhoni fans

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Dhoni was not the only contributer .

Tiwary and Rahane did well....not to mention the young bowler Sundar and a fair performance from Thaker.

But all that dhoni fans can see and talk about is Dhoni.dhoni did not win the match...he was just one of the contributers.

I hate it when one player worship results in completely ignoring the contribution of others.

It happened when sachin used to play and it is happening now with Dhoni fans

RSS came through purely because of some outstanding individual batting performances.  1) Dhoni 2) Stokes 3) That opener  3 games in a row. All 3 games could have gone the other way as they were in precarious position. In between Tahir, Dan christian did their part.  Actually one guy who was missing in action after first game was Smithy.  Stokes helped them win as many as 4 matches with weightiest contribution in each one of them.

Edited by vvvslaxman

On 5/16/2017 at 11:57 PM, Pollack said:

What happened last season? This is precisely the reason for dislike for dhoni here. His fans are just so hero-worshippers.

Injuries.....any team who will loose so many key players will struggle

What happened to our current Indian captain Kohli team this yr- injuries 

Last yr only malinga injury stopped MI from reaching semi 

Look at DD such a good side but was hurt when players like de kock n duminy went out, who knws had they been their story wud have been diff