Never underestimate Pune's Rising Supertrundlers

TNAmarkFrmIndia

While Pune's bowlers have quietly gone about doing their job, restricting teams to low totals and taking heaps of wickets, they've gone under the radar of most people even though they've been the best bowling side in the tournament (a fact supported by stats). Why? Because it's a bowling line-up made up of a bunch of trundlers.

Before last night too, many predicted Pune's trundlers to get smashed all over the park. That wasn't to be. It's their third match against Pune and Mumbai still found no answer to Lord Unadkat and Dan Christian.

So whoever's facing us in the final, underestimate our trundlers at your own peril.

Pune have variation in bowling department, they have left arm pacer and angle in unadkat, they have pace of lockie, death bowling skills along with pace of thakur, quality off spin of sundar and the legg spin of zampa.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol @ way ahead they are in the same line with unadkt being marginally ahead of sandip

:no: Sandeep has consistently performed for the last 3-4 years. Unadkat just had a breakthrough IPL but it doesn't hide the fact that Unadkat needs to perform the same way at domestic level before he should be considered. Sandeep has already checked all the boxes :agree: 

:no: Sandeep has consistently performed for the last 3-4 years. Unadkat just had a breakthrough IPL but it doesn't hide the fact that Unadkat needs to perform the same way at domestic level before he should be considered. Sandeep has already checked all the boxes :agree: 

Sad to say boy, but you will label me as hater ,sandip has actually regressed pace was down was bowling at 124 k in last match vs rps, that's just not good enough that's some club level stuff man you may label me hater but I am actually disappointed for him

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Sad to say boy, but you will label me as hater ,sandip has actually regressed pace was down was bowling at 124 k in last match vs rps, that's just not good enough that's some club level stuff man you may label me hater but I am actually disappointed for him

Performance trumps everything :agree: 

I would take India winning with bowlers bowling in 130s than lose with "phaast" bowlers bowling 140s and tonked all around the park a la padosis :giggle: 

9 hours ago, speedheat said:

Pune have variation in bowling department, they have left arm pacer and angle in unadkat, they have pace of lockie, death bowling skills along with pace of thakur, quality off spin of sundar and the legg spin of zampa.

You are forgetting the biggest factor - motivational guidance under the leadership of Dhoni :hatsoff: 

If Pune win this IPL it should be used as a management case study for leadership and one of the greatest sporting triumphs on par with Leicester Foxes winning the EPl last year :agree: