Anti-Dhoni brigades most used product !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Some of them are creating guest accounts to upvote each others posts :rotfl:

Bhakt or not a Bhak SRT is the greatest cricketer produced by India and they are not hesitating to insult him...and they got offended when I called them Pakistani...IPL fun trolling aside which i understand have seen this as a major trend 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bhakt or not a Bhak SRT is the greatest cricketer produced by India and they are not hesitating to insult him...and they got offended when I called them Pakistani...IPL fun trolling aside which i understand have seen this as a major trend 

I mean dhoni bashing is not even anything here. SRT was called all sorts of names during that 2005-2007 period. Some fans were accusing him for faking Tennis Elbow injury :cantstop: That hate was real. This is not even comparable to that and you see most of these guys get offended.

P.S. Some of those 'fans' were not hesitant in slandering Kohli as well during the recent test series, and now they have gone after Yuvi in recent times. This is nothing new.

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Most newspaper headlines said "Rahane, Tiwary fifties carry RPS to final". Only on ICF are the headlines different :giggle: for a 40 run knock :winky:

And he wasnt even the best wicketkeeper for the day. Even pappu outplayed him :cantstop:  I guess standards are low these days. Hey cant blame them. When you do remotely good in like 3 out of last 20 innings, these sort of innings will be pimped out.

35 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Most newspaper headlines said "Rahane, Tiwary fifties carry RPS to final". Only on ICF are the headlines different :giggle: for a 40 run knock :winky:

quality of the runs vs quantiy of the runs :dontknow:

13 hours ago, velu said:

vi3yhhurqrepr20dpvap.jpg

:phehe:

Honestly, I am glad we don't have people like laloo selecting our Indian ODI team otherwise they would have asked to drop Dhoni a while back continuing their Lahori logic. They think if someone is struggling a bit in t20s, they will struggle always in ODI's.

Some Indian fans behave as if we have been the greatest ODi team each day our ODI team have set foot on the field and that we can easily throw likes of Dhoni out of the ODI team. Same fans will ask to drop Kohli too and soon will ask to drop Bumrah etc also after few failures.

The fact is that going into CT, only two guys in the batting order are actually looking good or we could rely on - Kohli and Dhoni. Others can be shown confidence towards but I have more confidence right now on Dhoni than any other player.

That said, fans can learn to respect our legends, legends like Dhoni. 

Honestly, I am glad we don't have people like laloo selecting our Indian ODI team otherwise they would have asked to drop Dhoni a while back continuing their Lahori logic. They think if someone is struggling a bit in t20s, they will struggle always in ODI's.

Some Indian fans behave as if we have been the greatest ODi team each day our ODI team have set foot on the field and that we can easily throw likes of Dhoni out of the ODI team. Same fans will ask to drop Kohli too and soon will ask to drop Bumrah etc also after few failures.

The fact is that going into CT, only two guys in the batting order are actually looking good or we could rely on - Kohli and Dhoni. Others can be shown confidence towards but I have more confidence right now on Dhoni than any other player.

That said, fans can learn to respect our legends, legends like Dhoni. 

Bhai, tu tou gaya ab