Anti-Dhoni brigades most used product !!!

velu

Bhakt or not a Bhak SRT is the greatest cricketer produced by India and they are not hesitating to insult him...and they got offended when I called them Pakistani...IPL fun trolling aside which i understand have seen this as a major trend 

Batsman yes cricketer no .

That is anyday everyday Kapil Dev.

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, I am glad we don't have people like laloo selecting our Indian ODI team otherwise they would have asked to drop Dhoni a while back continuing their Lahori logic. They think if someone is struggling a bit in t20s, they will struggle always in ODI's.

Some Indian fans behave as if we have been the greatest ODi team each day our ODI team have set foot on the field and that we can easily throw likes of Dhoni out of the ODI team. Same fans will ask to drop Kohli too and soon will ask to drop Bumrah etc also after few failures.

The fact is that going into CT, only two guys in the batting order are actually looking good or we could rely on - Kohli and Dhoni. Others can be shown confidence towards but I have more confidence right now on Dhoni than any other player.

That said, fans can learn to respect our legends, legends like Dhoni. 

Wait before you get melodramatic, please show me where I have said Dhoni should be dropped because of IPL? I thought my stance always was that if we go by the recent England ODI series, where Yuvi out performed Dhoni, you know dhoni was tuk tuking at the other end whereas Yuvi was striking at a run a ball, yuvi looked better. I have always said either both play or none of them play. Sad you are resorting to lies lol.  

And I'm glad we dont have selectors like you who either who thinks just because they play a bit of cricket, they know more than everyone else.  Am sure if you were the selectors, everyone from delhi daredevils would be selected in the indian team. Saala aa gaya trying to score some brownie points from dhoni chamchas :cantstop: 

15 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Wait before you get melodramatic, please show me where I have said Dhoni should be dropped because of IPL? I thought my stance always was that if we go by the recent England ODI series, where Yuvi out performed Dhoni, you know dhoni was tuk tuking at the other end whereas Yuvi was striking at a run a ball, yuvi looked better. I have always said either both play or none of them play. Sad you are resorting to lies lol. 

I am talking before the odi series not just that odi series lol.

And why bring Yuvi here. This topic is solely about Dhoni whom you wanted out before the England series too.

And Dhoni wasn't tuk tuking. This is 50 overs and not everyone plays like Kohli. Dhoni might play few defensive strokes but picks up the strike rate eventually. Always has.

Also if Yuvi plays or not doesn't matter, Dhoni has been better player since 2011 world cup and Yuvi hasn't been the same player and hence was in and out of the team.

Yuvi is one of the greatest but can't be trusted now like Dhoni can be.

8 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am talking before the odi series not just that odi series lol.

And why bring Yuvi here. This topic is solely about Dhoni whom you wanted out before the England series too.

And Dhoni wasn't tuk tuking. This is 50 overs and not everyone plays like Kohli. Dhoni might play few defensive strokes but picks up the strike rate eventually. Always has.

Also if Yuvi plays or not doesn't matter, Dhoni has been better player since 2011 world cup and Yuvi hasn't been the same player and hence was in and out of the team.

Yuvi is one of the greatest but can't be trusted now like Dhoni can be.

Huh? Now you are mixing odis and T20s. I have been calling for Dhoni from T20s for years now. Once again, please show me a post where I have said to kick out Dhoni from Odis. The only reason I may have said was because dhoni chamchas were trying to show Yuvi was past it and trying to make him the scapegoat when really if you look at recent times, Yuvi has out performed him. Dhoni wasn't tuk tuking? He was 15(32) at one point and drying up the run rate. Good thing we had someone like Yuvi who took the attack otherwise we would have lost the odi. I dont see how Yuvi cant be trusted but dhoni can? Both are hit and miss. But one thing for sure, when Yuvi comes he wont need someone at the other to take the attack to the opposition so he can tuk tuk like Dhoni. 

• MS Dhoni1 (15b)
  • Yuvraj Singh14 (14b 3x4)

• MS Dhoni15 (31b 2x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh30 (34b 6x4)

• MS Dhoni18 (36b 2x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh46 (53b 8x4)

• Yuvraj Singh69 (69b 10x4 1x6)
  • MS Dhoni26 (50b 3x4)

• MS Dhoni34 (56b 4x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh81 (81b 12x4 1x6)

This is from that 2nd ODI in the england series. You're telling me Yuvi cant be trusted but Dhoni can? You clearly need to go and see my posts where I have asked Dhoni to be removed and go look at the context instead of taking some cheap shots to try to get into good looks of some fans. And next time please tag me if you mention my name. I can teach you how to use it if you dont know lol. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Laloo starting Yuvi vs Dhoni when he knows I like both. Thank you laloo for changing the topic. Stop trying so hard. And stop bringing Yuvi into this Dhoni discussion.

Lol really? This is the excuse now? Thanks for wasting my time when you clearly have nothing left to say. 

11 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Lol really? This is the excuse now? Thanks for wasting my time when you clearly have nothing left to say. 

Lol wasting time? Hahah yorseld running away now after bringing Yuvi into this. Proof is above that you got Yuvi into this. 

rofl rattled 

12 minutes ago, asterix said:

'Tics he didn't brought Yuvi into the topic (troll topic and not to take seriously during IPL, you should know it better).

He just said that Yuvi too was criticised by this Dhoni fan brigade...

Why so serious in these last few days of IPL? :dontknow:

Lol I am not serious actually never am :) I wish I was though. Lalloo knows exactly :) 

Presenting to you the best captain in the history of the IPL, captain who leads from the front, captain who makes thing happen , captain who attacks from front,

The real captain cool.

ea76098b1babcd4b512af22179c08996.jpg

:hatsoff: True leader.

He's very patriotic too. Contributes to the armed forces and supports them. He not like other show ponies who just use Armed forces for photo sessions.

Woukd be happy if he lifts the IPL cup this year.

Presenting to you the best captain in the history of the IPL, captain who leads from the front, captain who makes thing happen , captain who attacks from front,

The real captain cool.

ea76098b1babcd4b512af22179c08996.jpg

He's very patriotic too. Contributes to the armed forces and supports them. He not like other show ponies who just use Armed forces for photo sessions.

Yes .Now please go and vote for that captain :pray:

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/101364-icf-all-time-odi-cricket-draft-match-day-1-group-b-match-2/

16 minutes ago, asterix said:

You forgot who is the owner- Shahrukh. Enough said. Always want this team to lose even if Gambhir is one of my favourite players. :sad:

You forgot who is the owner- Shahrukh. Enough said. Always want this team to lose even if Gambhir is one of my favourite players. :sad:

If the final is between KKR & RPS then would like an Indian captain to lift the cup...

I'll try to ignore GayRukh and his flying kisses... :sad:

6 hours ago, laaloo said:

Huh? Now you are mixing odis and T20s. I have been calling for Dhoni from T20s for years now. Once again, please show me a post where I have said to kick out Dhoni from Odis. The only reason I may have said was because dhoni chamchas were trying to show Yuvi was past it and trying to make him the scapegoat when really if you look at recent times, Yuvi has out performed him. Dhoni wasn't tuk tuking? He was 15(32) at one point and drying up the run rate. Good thing we had someone like Yuvi who took the attack otherwise we would have lost the odi. I dont see how Yuvi cant be trusted but dhoni can? Both are hit and miss. But one thing for sure, when Yuvi comes he wont need someone at the other to take the attack to the opposition so he can tuk tuk like Dhoni. 

• MS Dhoni1 (15b)
  • Yuvraj Singh14 (14b 3x4)

• MS Dhoni15 (31b 2x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh30 (34b 6x4)

• MS Dhoni18 (36b 2x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh46 (53b 8x4)

• Yuvraj Singh69 (69b 10x4 1x6)
  • MS Dhoni26 (50b 3x4)

• MS Dhoni34 (56b 4x4)
  • Yuvraj Singh81 (81b 12x4 1x6)

This is from that 2nd ODI in the england series. You're telling me Yuvi cant be trusted but Dhoni can? You clearly need to go and see my posts where I have asked Dhoni to be removed and go look at the context instead of taking some cheap shots to try to get into good looks of some fans. And next time please tag me if you mention my name. I can teach you how to use it if you dont know lol. 

nit picking .. looks like you put lot of effors for this post :p: