Dangal a hit in china

surajmal

4 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Chinese have good taste. Dangal is good. Chinese version is of 140 mins, 20 mins shorter.

I am looking at aamirs weibo account. He is an idol of Chinese people

http://m.weibo.cn/u/6202737026

And 1.5 cr. chinese have gone n seen dangal in theatres. In douban(chinese IMDb) it and 3 idiot is rated among all time best.

His popularity has risen in China because of 3 Idiots which has a cult following there. Chinese, Koreans can relate to that movie a lot because of its themes.

China have always been a uncaptured market for Indian films, good to see films doing well there as it opens the biggest mkt

Hollywood films earns it most income through Chinese mkt, so it always baffled me how we are no exploring that market

Baahubali has really opened foreign audience to indian films in big way through Internet and cinema. 

On 5/18/2017 at 7:39 AM, surajmal said:

Interested in his next movie - Thugs of Hindustan. I hope they do justice to history and purge the british era propaganda around them. 

High chance it ll be a bad film

Vijay krishna acharya is a very bad director 

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

China have always been a uncaptured market for Indian films, good to see films doing well there as it opens the biggest mkt

Hollywood films earns it most income through Chinese mkt, so it always baffled me how we are no exploring that market

Baahubali has really opened foreign audience to indian films in big way through Internet and cinema. 

High chance it ll be a bad film

Vijay krishna acharya is a very bad director 

It is based on "Confession of a thug" which is an excellent book. 

I read about half of it and its very exciting and the narration is very unique because its written long time back

but the material is very rich 

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

It is based on "Confession of a thug" which is an excellent book. 

I read about half of it and its very exciting and the narration is very unique because its written long time back

but the material is very rich 

Hopefully its a good film, i always have expectation from Aamir

But a poor director can ruin a good script forget a good book

This is the same guy who made tashan n dhoom 3

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

Amazing that it could beat bahubali. 

Except for the piss poor haryanvi accent from Aamir (and other adult actors), Dangal is the first bollywood movie in a while where, while watching, I wasn't cringing half the time. 

Baahubali 2 has not yet opened in China.

Edited by kubrickian