Dilemma of the Dhoni fans

New guy

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Nobody. Just a silent observer. Zero

Just decided to post more seeing your Dhoni love in every thread.

So you got so rattled that you couldn't observe silently anymore? Interesting how you appear after sidhoni disappeared, to maintain the total no. of dhoni fans on this forum :giggle:

Edited by kira

11 minutes ago, kira said:

So you got so rattled that you couldn't observe silently anymore? Interesting how you appear after sidhoni disappeared, to maintain the total no. of dhoni fans on this forum :giggle:

Chalo, lets keep it that way if its more fun for you.

Howerver, Sidhoni is definitely a bigger Dhoni fan than I am, that I have to give it to him. Hopefully he will come back and cause you some more burn in future.:phehe:

12 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Howerver, Sidhoni is definitely a bigger Dhoni fan than I am, that I have to give it to him. Hopefully he will come back and cause you some more burn in future.:phehe:

At least you don't downvote like sidhoni, you a big upgrade on sidhoni :nice:

Just now, Pollack said:

That just proves who have been rattled- Dhoni fans or his critics :hysterical: 

Talk about "apne pair par kulhadi marna".  

You have dhoni chamchas getting banned, some created new ids to upvote their old posts, some created guest accounts, some ran off :rotfl:

23 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Is that you Sidhoni ? .:hello: Even I felt your posting manners match Sidhoni's. :agree: