IPL Withdrawal Symptom

Ultimate_Game

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Is this because of trolling in the IPL forum? lol because I dont think the IPL has been any more exciting. It has always been like this.

That too :laugh: 

It's not about exciting. It's about a match to follow every day and there's always a nice matchup or two. It sort of grows on you and as @tweakermentioned, it's addictive. Before you know it you are waiting for the match every day :agree: 

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

That too :laugh: 

It's not about exciting. It's about a match to follow every day and there's always a nice matchup or two. It sort of grows on you and as @tweakermentioned, it's addictive. Before you know it you are waiting for the match every day :agree: 

But family members will be relieved.Lots of fighting for the remote.

They were very agitated during the weekends

2 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Any ideas about other leagues..BBL,PSL

Are they as exiting as IPL

Never followed any of those. PSL is akin to the B'desh league and pretty low standard with lots of no-name players. For BBL, the playing time doesn't suit me at all so can't follow.

But IPL is the only one which has Indian players and that's why there can't be any league comparable to it. Plus it has the biggest stars.

Just now, maniac said:

@Ultimate_Game I know you have been around the forum for a while but it's the first time you participated in the troll fest that is this forum :phehe:

troll fest by Dhoni fans...the rest just spread wonderful acumen :yay:

True that. Never had time or inclination to do so earlier but this time round had time to spare :phehe: 

And it was fun :agree: