IPL Withdrawal Symptom

Ultimate_Game

9 minutes ago, laaloo said:

They could have postponed yesterdays game and scheduled it today but that would have been rain curtailed as well.

They should have done so. IPl is the biggest and most high profile cricket league in the world. Surely they could afford to have reserve days. Yesterday's match was a sham and it doesn't reflect well on IPL. Sure SRH would've lost but you never know - funnier things have happened in cricket. If it rains 2 days in a ow it's a different story but you have to do your best to ensure the result is as fair as possible.

I mean can you imagine a NFL or MLB playoff game being shortened due to weather? They will play the game in 2 feet of snow or driving rain if they have to.

10 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

True that. Never had time or inclination to do so earlier but this time round had time to spare :phehe: 

And it was fun :agree: 

+1 me too. 

Never felt like posting so much earlier. 

Now back to other sports after Sunday. Man Utd's Europa finals. NBA playoffs still running so can spend some time there and than Champions Trophy and than finally NFL (Same banter about Brady and his haters :p: )

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

+1 me too. 

Never felt like posting so much earlier. 

Now back to other sports after Sunday. Man Utd's Europa finals. NBA playoffs still running so can spend some time there and than Champions Trophy and than finally NFL (Same banter about Brady and his haters :p: )

Brady banter is always fun... especially with the Manning fans :giggle: 

I remember following ipl the year it started and then I did not follow it for the next few years.

A few years my in laws and parents would visit during ipl  season and I never got to see any matches.

I started watching ipl seriously only from 2014 and now I am  totally addicted.:hippie:

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

I remember following ipl the year it started and then I did not follow it for the next few years.

A few years my in laws and parents would visit during ipl  season and I never got to see any matches.

I started watching ipl seriously only from 2014 and now I am  totally addicted.:hippie:

You should've "converted" in-laws and parents too :giggle: 

Just now, Shunya said:

Arent you from NJ?...Must be tired of Brady beating the **** out of Jets for all these years..Damn...

Um I just said Eli and I've always been a Giants fan. We beat your asses during spygate. Take that bitches :finger:

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Um I just said Eli and I've always been a Giants fan. We beat your asses during spygate. Take that bitches :finger:

Holy ****...yaar har jagah burn hi burn hai tere liye...Brady is even a bigger bully than Dhoni...He is GOAT and literally have snatched lollypop out of everyone...especially the JETS.

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Holy ****...yaar har jagah burn hi burn hai tere liye...Brady is even a bigger bully than Dhoni...He is GOAT and literally have snatched lollypop out of everyone...especially the JETS.

Wow I just said I was a Giants fan but if you want to believe I'm a Jets fan. Carry on lol.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Am beginning to suffer from IPL withdrawal syndrome already. It was fun to follow a game everyday and double-headers over the weekend for the past month and a half. Now I'm so used to it that it seems a bit off putting when there are no matches :sad: 

IMO I wouldn't mind a 4 month IPL season followed by a 1 month break, then rest of the intl matches or tourneys for 6 months and another 1 month rest period followed by IPL :agree: 

I'm going to re-read the entire Jeeves series by PG Wodehouse after the IPL.