[ Nostalgic ] Sachin's match winning IPL century for Kochi Tuskers !!!

velu

:woot:

This was the match that turned around Jadejas career. Jadeja had toiled hard all those years under Tony bhais tutelage and going nowhere but this six was the one that gave him immense confidence. Credit to God for turning around Jadejas career. :hatsoff:He has transformed as a cricketer ever since. 

And that single off the last ball..... ooof I can watch that on replay all day long :joystick:  Such class :adore:

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

This was the match that turned around Jadejas career. Jadeja had toiled hard all those years under Tony bhais tutelage and going nowhere but this six was the one that gave him immense confidence. Credit to God for turning around Jadejas career. :hatsoff:He has transformed as a cricketer ever since. 

And that single off the last ball..... ooof I can watch that on replay all day long :joystick:  Such class :adore:

:rofl: Jadeja joined CSK after this season. 

5 minutes ago, laaloo said:

gujju power :p:

2 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

:rofl: Jadeja joined CSK after this season. 

oh then dhoni ruined him in those csk years I guess he did regress...

I hope you didnt waste your time googling that .. lol

Edited by laaloo

5 minutes ago, laaloo said:

oh then dhoni ruined him in those csk years I guess he did regress...

I hope you didnt waste your time googling that .. lol

he became #1 test bowler and #1 test allrounder after joining the academy :p:

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

Lol... Just go home and sleep man instead of getting your ass kicked here...

woow someone is really taking their frustration out. Hey I cant blame you. When Tony bhai manages to only contribute in 3 out of his last 20+ innings, and in between getting embarassed in social media by his boss so much he has to make his wife pose in old banned and disgraced clothes, he gets kicked out of the captaincy in favour of a person who was hated by India 3 months back. Should I go on?

LOL, Dhoni fans v/s Sachin fans yet again. How about being an Indian cricket fan for a change?

Sachin was a great batsman in the 90s, but it is a well known fact that he started playing for his 100s since about the turn of the century. The worst was the 100th 100 madness and it ultimately ended up costing us the Asia Cup.

Dhoni, in comparison, is relatively a team player who does not care that much for 100s. He does care about saving his not outs though and keeping his average high. And when Dhoni is out of form, he can also do anything to try to save his arse. Don't forget the incident in the last IPL where he shamelessly demanded that Irfan Pathan give away his wicket despite Dhoni's fault that resulted in a run-out. And after that, Dhoni promptly went on to score 8*(22).

http://www.cricketcountry.com/articles/ms-dhoni-at-fault-in-irfan-pathans-controversial-run-out-in-rps-vs-kkr-ipl-9-match-447591