Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Mum Indians v KKR (20:00 local | 14:30 GMT | 10:30 EDT | 09:30 CDT | 07:30 PDT) A Battle for the Ages

Overall: Mumbai have won 15 of the 20 matches between the sides.   :aetsch:

6796379663_02e3ed9862_b.jpg

vs 

rasgulla_625x350_61454395293.jpg

The likely XIs

Mumbai Indians: 1 Parthiv Patel (wk), 2 Lendl Simmons, 3 Rohit Sharma (capt), 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 Kieron Pollard, 6 Krunal Pandya, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Mitchell McClenaghan, 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Sunil Narine, 2 Chris Lynn, 3 Gautam Gambhir (capt), 4 Robin Uthappa, 5 Yusuf Pathan, 6 Ishank Jaggi, 7 Suryakumar Yadav/Kuldeep Yadav, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Nathan Coulter-Nile, 10 Umesh Yadav, 11 Trent Boult

The preview says Mumbai Indians will go with Mcclenaghan but after he gave some runs even against tail enders against Pune, I feel he will be out. Get Johnson in. He's a much better bowler.  And probably get in Harbhajan in for Karn Sharma. 

This should have been the IPL final but I guess **** happens. Regardless, whoever wins this match is probably the best team anyways so here's to a great game. 

9 minutes ago, laaloo said:

He failed in a couple of games and Biryani came back from injuries and made 60 or 70 odd and sealed his place :mad:  

Rana can hit pacers and spinners equally good.KKR is a dominantly pace attack .Rayudu who is a spin basher. But kuldeep and Narine thrive on batsman trying to score against them aggresively.Rayudu played just one good innings while Rana played many more in the initial part. Replacing Rana for Rayudu was a very bad move.

Request MI to just finish campaign... :pray:

Enough of humiliation already... :mad:

What's to ping if topping the table and then fighting a campaign on behalf of GC against the bookies?

Enough is enough... You've hurt the bookies enough... :hitter:

Just now, beetle said:

Is it surprising?:wp14:

Srh has been spoiling rcb's party for some time....:bandit:

I don't know maybe I spend too much time on this forum :cry1: to get realities and forum life mixed up but a lot of things I thought that happened only on ICF have seen them in real

life too like MI and CSK rivalry or RCB and SRH rivalry  or most Chennai or TN guys being huge Dhoni fans or non Chennai/TN guys who are Dhoni fans being huge CSK supporters.

I

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.