Sign in to follow this  
nospam

IPL 2017 Final: Rising Pune Supergiant v Mumbai Indians, May 21 2017, Hyderabad, 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT)

Final Match of the IPL 2017: Rising Pune Supergiant vs Mumbai Indians, Hyderabad, India May 21, 2017 20:00 IST

The match has started. Mumbai Indians won the toss and elected to bat. Mumbai Indians have the won the match.

Official Live Commentary and Match Videos: http://www.iplt20.com/match/2017/60

Official Match Highlights: http://www.iplt20.com/news/108571/match-report-final-rps-vs-mi

THE IPL 2017 Champions

Spoiler

7KK0dtZ.jpg

The IPL 2017 Trophy

Spoiler

CI1I4728.JPG

FORM

Spoiler

Rising Pune SuperGiant WWLWWL

Mumbai Indians LWWLWW

RPSG against MI: 4 Wins 2 Loss*

*after the final

cFRVr3K.png Squad

Spoiler

RWW8cuR.png

IGochrm.pngSquad

Spoiler

2OhLrH4.png

Latest News

Press Confrerence

Spoiler

Edited by nospam

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

MI you don't want to lose...don't you? :acute:

I mean imagine the naked dance Chuskies will do for the whole year... :nervous:

Will have to go on a Sabbatical till things cool down... :embarrassed:

Pune is not Chuski's team. Don't even know why they are supporting pune after Pune thrown dhoni from captaincy and giving it to a newbie firangi who did the job1000 times better.:hysterical:

37 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Pune is not Chuski's team. Don't even know why they are supporting pune after Pune thrown dhoni from captaincy and giving it to a newbie firangi who did the job1000 times better.:hysterical:

Jo they can fantasize about how Dhoni is the real power when in reality he was discarded like a used tissue

9 minutes ago, New guy said:

Jo they can fantasize about how Dhoni is the real power when in reality he was discarded like a used tissue

To be honest owner could've be a bit diplomatic but having seen the reaction of dhoni's fan I feel he is justified in trolling dhoni. Truth is Dhoni has respect from all his team mates including Smith but he is definitely not guiding or real power etc. Always believed his captaincy is way over rated IPL or otherwise. But he is a sure shot player in any all time ODI team. He was an awesome player to have in the team but is past it. Don't know when fans would understand this. :no:

14 minutes ago, Pollack said:

To be honest owner could've be a bit diplomatic but having seen the reaction of dhoni's fan I feel he is justified in trolling dhoni. Truth is Dhoni has respect from all his team mates including Smith but he is definitely not guiding or real power etc. Always believed his captaincy is way over rated IPL or otherwise. But he is a sure shot player in any all time ODI team. He was an awesome player to have in the team but is past it. Don't know when fans would understand this. :no:

I think the irritant could have been Dhoni going on talking about csk even after being chosen pune captain( in the begining).It was a bit strange and looked disrespectful to his present team.

Even Raina did that in the begining .I guess the owners either ignored or found a better way to stop that.

Edited by beetle

Sachin Tendulkar: "IPL has players from all over the world participating and our youngsters have an opportunity to rub shoulders with them for good 40-50 days. It's not just about pre-match preparations; it's also about post match recovery. For example, Jacques Kallis spent a lot of time in KKR, so you get to understand the South African culture. Nitish Rana from our team has done really well. Batted brilliantly in the first half of the tournament. Rishabh Pant is a special talent. To me, he looks like a combination of Yuvraj Singh and Suresh Raina - the set up and the bat swing. Wonderful to watch. Have been watching Thampi and Siraj. Bumrah has been around for a while and performing consistently well. Tripathi has a beautiful bat swing and a cover drive of his the other day reminded me of Viru! Yes, it's never easy to have a tragedy in your family and then turn up and focus on the game (on Rishabh's bereavement on the eve of IPL). I can understand what he must have gone through, because same happened with me in the 1999 World Cup. It takes time to overcome and is a loss that's irreparable. Full marks to Rishabh and his family; in these times, you need your family's support."

Source: Cricbuzz.com

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.