Steve Smith’s mind is ahead of MS Dhoni’s: Sanjiv Goenka

TNAmarkFrmIndia

As a businessman only Goenka knows the value of money and the disappointment of last years 7th rank finish... He made mistakes last year and trusted somebody right from the auctions. But after getting back stabbed repeatedly he decided to take matters in his own hands... Like a successful businessman he knew the root cause, the disease which was ailing his team... Took corrective actions... Took charge of the auctions this time instead of relying on double agents and backstabbers...

Dinda & Bhatia sat on bench most of the time and look at the results...

8yr old bhaijaan, trying extremely hard to have a sense of humor, I have had a go at Dhoni and his captaincy way before you even started posting here. Just that it never used to be monkeys and donkeys.

Ok, if you are not a chamcha then let's see how you criticize dhoni now.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ok, if you are not a chamcha then let's how you criticize dhoni now. emoji106.png

Go check my old posts. I have got warnings for abusing him when he was our captain. I'm neither blinded with hate nor I turn a blind eye at his stupidity. But have something constructive when you criticize. Not everyone are here to play fan warfare like you kids

Edited by SLICKR392

Go check my old posts. I have got warnings for abusing him when he was our captain. I'm neither blinded with hate nor I turn a blind eye at his stupidity. But have something constructive when you criticize. Not everyone are here to play fan warfare like you kids

Ok, but judging by your current posts I thought you are chamcha too, sorry for that,you can call me kid I can care less but don't you agree with goenka?? its a fact that smith is way way better captain then dhoni.

Just now, speedheat said:

Ok, but judging by your current posts I thought you are chamcha too, sorry for that,you can call me kid I can care less but don't you agree with goenka?? its a fact that smith is way way better captain then dhoni.

I have probably watched around 6 overs of IPL this season, so I'm not aware of his on-field T20 tactics. And how exactly is Smith 'way way' better captain than Dhoni? What are his credentials compared to Dhoni's? 

Edited by SLICKR392

I have probably watched around 6 overs of IPL this season, so I'm not aware of his on-field T20 tactics. And how exactly is Smith 'way way' better captain than Dhoni? What are his credentials compared to Dhoni's? 

Ohh so you didn't watched this years IPL, I actually can't explain you about his credentials field placements etc in words here, but the fact that smith captained an almost equally rubbish team as that of rps2016 to finals does speaks a lot also dropping bhatia dindas playing tripathi etc. Are some of his master stroke decisions.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Ohh so you didn't watched this years IPL, I actually can't explain you about his credentials field placements etc in words here, but the fact that smith captained an almost equally rubbish team as that of rps2016 to finals does speaks a lot also dropping bhatia dindas playing tripathi etc. Are some of his master stroke decisions.

Masterstroke decisions in an IPL game is not a general benchmark in world Cricket to judge a captain's ability.

Just now, Khota said:

It should be though. These decisions are equally important.

It is not, for a reason. A captain doesn't become 'way way' better than someone with a bigger profile as a successful WC winning LOI captain because he made a change in a domestic tournament.

Masterstroke decisions in an IPL game is not a general benchmark in world Cricket to judge a captain's ability.

Yes but one should not ignore the fact that rps before the start of IPL was cornered and was assumed to end up on umber 8,all in all was a rubbish team, but then smith stepped in made a bold decision to drop those bhatias,dindas, etc. as I said its actually difficult to describe his credentials in words, his bowling changes, his attacking approach, attacking field placements, his defence of all those low totals etc.