New Tejas train hasn't even been flagged off, already this...

surajmal

I was wondering, if they were to start such train on the UP/bihar route, how long it will take to turn it into a shitter. Forget that, you can't even bring nice things to the metros. No Indian has a right to complain about the pathetic state of the country or blame the politicians or bureaucracy or police. Every resident (can't call them citizens - which implies someone duty bound and doubt these parasites would even understand) is responsible for their fecked up life. 

42 minutes ago, velu said:

probably modi is reponsible for this 

Not sure why you say that but if the government provides any facility, it is their responsibility to provide safety also. If the assumption is that the people will destroy everything then why even waste money on building anything. 

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Not sure why you say that but if the government provides any facility, it is their responsibility to provide safety also. If the assumption is that the people will destroy everything then why even waste money on building anything. 

i meant the same :dontknow:

one or two stringent actions from the governemnt , people who do this will think twice to do this again

1 minute ago, velu said:

i meant the same :dontknow:

one or two stringent actions from the governemnt , people who do this will think twice to do this again

Government officials should lynch the miscreants

so the same idoits will cry foul when government cruelty to ensure train safety is exposed in some shi!t rag like scroll.com :phehe: