• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
Rasgulla

Jaydev unakat showing Umesh yadav how its done!

Anyone who doesn't give likes of Unadkat their due is a one eyed hater. The guy has been a revelation this year and maybe the "phaast" bowlers should learn a thing or two from him.

Unadkat's control has been impeccable this season and his change of pace is amazing :hatsoff: His mix of slower deliveries reminds me of Bravo and definitely deserves all the kudos he gets :agree: 

32 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Anyone who doesn't give likes of Unadkat their due is a one eyed hater. The guy has been a revelation this year and maybe the "phaast" bowlers should learn a thing or two from him.

Unadkat's control has been impeccable this season and his change of pace is amazing :hatsoff: His mix of slower deliveries reminds me of Bravo and definitely deserves all the kudos he gets :agree: 

Well said 

28 minutes ago, Lord said:

Although I'm not too big on speedguns(Bhuvi and Sandeep fan :proud:) but Unadkat's performance seems a flash in the pan .I'll wait for another season before comparing to a guy who was our best bowler in 2015 WC

Unadkat should not be in contention for Indian team until he proves himself a little more consistently. Bhuvi and Sandeep have done it more consistently. Also, strictly T20s here. I am not sure if he can do that well even in ODIs.

2 minutes ago, Texan said:

Unadkat should not be in contention for Indian team until he proves himself a little more consistently. Bhuvi and Sandeep have done it more consistently. Also, strictly T20s here. I am not sure if he can do that well even in ODIs.

Spot on. Likes of Bhuvi and Sandeep deserve to be in the team coz of their consistent performances over years. Unadkat can be tried in T20 series though to see whether he has really improved or his IPL performances were a flash in the pan.

But the key point is to base selections on merit and not some random subjective criteria like speed gun where performance is an after thought.

42 minutes ago, Texan said:

Better than the kids who applaud the 145k thunderbolt that got smashed for SIX

just go n check the ODI record of that 145k bowler over IPL consistent performer bhuvi specially of last 20-3 yrs

Havent such delussions happened in past

Balaji, munaf, dhawal ,anureet

U dnt have to go far to understand the delussions of IPL 

Just see rahane record in IPL, in his batting in LOI

or take raina, rohit consistency n then their consistency in international

Didnt many say this about dhawal last yr.........

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

just go n check the ODI record of that 145k bowler over IPL consistent performer bhuvi specially of last 20-3 yrs

Havent such delussions happened in past

Balaji, munaf, dhawal ,anureet

U dnt have to go far to understand the delussions of IPL 

Just see rahane record in IPL, in his batting in LOI

or take raina, rohit consistency n then their consistency in international

Didnt many say this about dhawal last yr.........

Yeah, go look at the ODI record of Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron, the most expensive ODI bowlers in this decade. Bhuvi's record is much better than that.

10 minutes ago, Texan said:

Yeah, go look at the ODI record of Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron, the most expensive ODI bowlers in this decade. Bhuvi's record is much better than that.

bhuvi 59 games 61 wkts

umesh 63 games 88 wkts

Yea rite

Pawan Negi has tremendously outbowled Jadeja.

Uthappa, Karthik and Samson have all outbatted Dhoni.

Karthik has outbatted Kohli.

Mohit Sharma has outbowled Shami.

Unadkat has outbowled Bumrah.

Rahul Tripathy has outbatted Rohit.

Karn Sharma has done much better than Kuldeep.

Manoj Tiwary has done much better than Kedar Jadhav.

And yet, all these " outplayed in IPL cricketers " are our top international performers.

Top International players transform themselves when playing for their country ..... they are much more motivated and focused. They know how to do well on the really big stage. That is why they are international players and not all IPL performers become successful internationals.

Edited by express bowling

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Pawan Negi has tremendously outbowled Jadeja.

Uthappa, Karthik and Samson have all outbatted Dhoni.

Karthik has outbatted Kohli.

Mohit Sharma has outbowled Shami.

Unadkat has outbowled Bumrah.

Rahul Tripathy has outbatted Rohit.

Karn Sharma has done much better than Kuldeep.

Manoj Tiwary has done much better than Kedar Jadhav.

And yet, all these " outplayed in IPL cricketers " are our too international performers.

Top International players transform themselves when playing for their country ..... they are much more motivated and focussed. They know how to do well on the really big stage. That is why they are international players and not all IPL performers become internationals.

Samson  don't deserve to be in this list.Talented player he is.

47 minutes ago, Number said:

also Bhuvi's average is terrible ~ 40 after 60 ODIs.

Absolutely , and he has been the most consistent IPL bowler 

His last 2-3 yrs eco has been 6 to ..........

N what Phasst expensive .....who is the has the most expensive figures in ODI for India our most consistent IPL bowler 

10 yrs of IPL ppl still hasnt understood the diff here between ipl n international cricket. Shami has never been good in IPL but if i put his record, bhuvi fans wud be in shambles. 

Last yr same threads were made on dhawal n were is he ......not even considered as back up for CT

Balaji was bought back coz he was rattling opp in IPL with his slower one......kab ayya kab gaya pata bhi nhin chala

Unadkat pace has gone up just few kms, is that enough. Hasnt he been exposed in international cricket before so what change has brought to earn a selection . Just a few slower balls, good luck getting wkts with only slower balls in int. cricket 

Every year same crap, yet people dnt learn

Next yr it ll be some other trundler ...........these type of bowlers never worked and will never work in future

We have sanghwan, kulwant n sran and we are going back to a bowler who bowled at 130k. 

OH btw plzzz upvote me since @beetle g se sachayi bardasht nhin hogi n she ll downvote me ...........:giggle:

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N what Phasst expensive .....who is the has the most expensive figures in ODI for India our most consistent IPL bowler 

10 yrs of IPL ppl still hasnt understood the diff here between ipl n international cricket. Shami has never been good in IPL but if i put his record, bhuvi fans wud be in shambles. 

Last yr same threads were made on dhawal n were is he ......not even considered as back up for CT

Balaji was bought back coz he was rattling opp in IPL with his slower one......kab ayya kab gaya pata bhi nhin

Last year...Dhawal, Aravind and Dinda were 3 of the top performers ...all averaging between 19 and 21.

The year before that...Harshal Patel, I Pandey and Dhawal did well and averaged between 19 and 21.

But none of them are anywhere near the Indian team.

20 hours ago, Texan said:

Simple question...who is the best bowler in the world right now ..a guy who bowls at 150k or a guy who bowls at 125k?

tell me the top bowlers in the world right now and what are their speeds?

you may think umesh or any other 140k bowler we have sucks fair enough but the solution for that is not getting in a 125k trundler.are you kidding me....you either keep trying till you find that successful fast bowler who can bowl at 140k  if you have a big enough pool or else you hope that your existing ones improve.

no other way

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Simple question...who is the best bowler in the world right now ..a guy who bowls at 150k or a guy who bowls at 125k?

tell me the top bowlers in the world right now and what are their speeds?

you may think umesh or any other 140k bowler we have sucks fair enough but the solution for that is not getting in a 125k trundler.are you kidding me....you either keep trying till you find that successful fast bowler who can bowl at 140k  if you have a big enough pool or else you hope that your existing ones improve.

no other way

3 hours ago, laaloo said:

You should have heard Pieterson after Mumbai innings yesterday lol called Unadkat 'no world beater'. He just bowls simple variations. Pieterson basically called him a trundler.

Selection is a meritocracy and based on performances. Nobody is stopping the "phaast" bowlers from performing and getting in. If they can't out-perform "trundlers" and have much poorer results against similar opponents then that means they don't deserve to be selected ahead of the bowlers who have performed better. If someone bowls 140 kph surely that's an advantage and has to translate in results :dontknow: If not then that means the bowler is simply not good enough.

Again I give you example of likes of Aaron & Thampi. What's the point of having them in the team when they get taken apart when they play and end up losing matches for their teams? At the moment someone like Unadkat is much better than those unless they improve and out-perform their competition. What KP or anyone says shouldn't have any bearing at all. It's the performance which matters. Those who perform consistently over time deserve to get ahead of others.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Selection is a meritocracy and based on performances. Nobody is stopping the "phaast" bowlers from performing and getting in. If they can't out-perform "trundlers" and have much poorer results against similar opponents then that means they don't deserve to be selected ahead of the bowlers who have performed better. If someone bowls 140 kph surely that's an advantage and has to translate in results :dontknow: If not then that means the bowler is simply not good enough.

Again I give you example of likes of Aaron & Thampi. What's the point of having them in the team when they get taken apart when they play and end up losing matches for their teams? At the moment someone like Unadkat is much better than those unless they improve and out-perform their competition. What KP or anyone says shouldn't have any bearing at all. It's the performance which matters. Those who perform consistently over time deserve to get ahead of others.

If the onus is on the fast bowlers to improve their skill level which is totally fair,there is an equal onus on the trundlers with this "apparent" skills to work on their pace too.

Pace is skill no.1 in fast bowling period-rest all are great add-ons to have-hence the term  commonly used is fast bowler

I think if someone has an ability to bowl at 140K that is a start there, and then coaches etc. can help them increase their "skills'-clearly Yadav and Shami are 2 of the most improved bowlers in world cricket especially in Tests and their pace hasn't been compromised. This has made them a vital cog in our successes in recent times.

There is absolutely no upside for Sandeep Sharma and Unadkats of the world in international cricket unless they improve their pace.

This is why I respect Bhuvi,he had some skills but he realized soon that to have a successful career,he needs to work on his pace....Did that and now he has a place in our line up-he can be used as a poster boy for someone looking for inspiration.

You won't cut it in internationals bowling between 125-130 period....that is how this cruel game is structured.

26 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Ok lets talk about perfomance

Which of these trundlers perfomance of IPL have turned in into international perfomance- balaji, munaf, arvind, dhawal......they all were smashed in International cricket 

Which of these trundler outperformed even someone like Umesh yadav only in international cricket

Again u dnt have any other example so choose the poor one Aaron, who then they all shud go n sit with Aaron of the team. If u want them to play for india compare them to indian bowlers like umesh, shami, bumrah . 

Why do u think KP made fun of unadkat who has done so well in IPL and someone like Baz got excited by thampi

U knw coz they knw what works in International cricket

Why do u think Kumble names thampi, nathu n aniket as next bowler in line n called them in camp rather sandeep , unadkat .....

I dnt remember a 125k release the ball in air kind of bowler who did wonders in international cricket. Plz dnt quote pollock as he use to bit hit the deck hard kind of bowler. 

10 yrs of IPL n none of these trundlers have worked in International cricket.....ur telling me those guys didnt perform. Some one like Shami who has never done well in IPL has......even someone like bumrah who didnt had 1st few good season has done well. 

Every country has few player who do so well in domestic but dnt make it to international or doesnt succedd as the answer is simple International cricket requires certain kind of quality 

26 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think if someone has an ability to bowl at 140K that is a start there, and then coaches etc. can help them increase their "skills'-clearly Yadav and Shami are 2 of the most improved bowlers in world cricket especially in Tests and their pace hasn't been compromised. This has made them a vital cog in our successes in recent times.

There is absolutely no upside for Sandeep Sharma and Unadkats of the world in international cricket unless they improve their pace.

Yadav n shami not only are the most improved one but the most skillful one

They can swing the ball, have pace, bowl reverse swing.....and for shami i can add more 

The whole comparsion of Unadkat n yadav is bizzare........neither can unadkat swing the ball as big as umesh, i shudnt even discuss speed , neither can unadkat bowl reverse swing coz he doesnt have pace , neither unadkat wud have fitness levels of umesh despite being way slower then him. 

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Selection is a meritocracy and based on performances.

Really !!

So, why are Joginder Sharma, Vinay Kumar and Dhawal Kulkarni not in our test team  ? 

They are some of the best performers at First Class level.

15 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Thampi got emerging player of the year award. so much for your example. :giggle:

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Thampi got emerging player of the year award. so much for your example. :giggle:

"Emerging player of the year" award in IPL means as much as KP praising or dissing someone in the commentator's booth :giggle: 

All I saw was that whenever his team needed Thampi to step up he leaked runs by the bucketful. If someone thinks Thampi was more impressive than Pant then i have nothing much to say.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

"Emerging player of the year" award in IPL means as much as KP praising or dissing someone in the commentator's booth :giggle: 

All I saw was that whenever his team needed Thampi to step up he leaked runs by the bucketful. If someone thinks Thampi was more impressive than Pant then i have nothing much to say.

Kp once said sachin is overrated dravid was never appreciated for what he has done.... 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:21 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Balaji was bought back coz he was rattling opp in IPL with his slower one......kab ayya kab gaya pata bhi nhin chala

Unadkat pace has gone up just few kms, is that enough. Hasnt he been exposed in international cricket before so what change has brought to earn a selection . Just a few slower balls, good luck getting wkts with only slower balls in int. cricket 

Every year same crap, yet people dnt learn

Next yr it ll be some other trundler ...........these type of bowlers never worked and will never work in future

We have sanghwan, kulwant n sran and we are going back to a bowler who bowled at 130k. 

OH btw plzzz upvote me since @beetle g se sachayi bardasht nhin hogi n she ll downvote me ...........:giggle:

Yadav sucked and sucked for years in tests. He was averaging 50 this year before having a couple of good matches while Bhuvi was averaging 15. This logic somehow never applied to Yadav where every ICFer sucked up to him. After years of support finally Yadav has come slightly good. Bhuvi's ODI average is used by hypocrites like you but his and Yadav's test averages are never compared

However somehow the skillful Bhuvi does not get the same support. Bhuvi has proven when he has supporting captain he does great. And runs circle around international batsmen. 

Guys like you are nothing but blind speed gun worshipers who can only blindly follow speed gun readings. The double standards and hypocrisy you guys show is so, so obvious and the worst thing is its just based on blind speed gun readings and nothing else

Edited by New guy

4 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yadav sucked and sucked for years in tests. He was averaging 50 this year before having a couple of good matches while Bhuvi was averaging 15. This logic somehow never applied to Yadav where every ICFer sucked up to him. After years of support finally Yadav has come slightly good. Bhuvi's ODI average is used by hypocrites like you but his and Yadav's test averages are never compared

However somehow the skillful Bhuvi does not get the same support. Bhuvi has proven when he has supporting captain he does great. And runs circle around international batsmen. 

Guys like you are nothing but blind speed gun worshipers who can only blindly follow speed gun readings. The double standards and hypocrisy you guys show is so, so obvious and the worst thing is its just based on blind speed gun readings and nothing else

Something we both agree on :cheer:

1 minute ago, New guy said:

Yadav sucked and sucked for years. He was averaging 50 this year before having a couple of good matches. This logic somehow never applied to Yadav where every ICFer sucked up to him. After years of support finally Yadav has come slightly good

However somehow the skillful Bhuvi does not deserve the same support. Bhuvi has proven when he has supporting captain he does great. And runs circle around international batsmen. 

Umesh never sucked n sucked for yrs

He was a top bowler when he came in , then got injured and struggled after his comeback. 

He was avg 50 where?????which format are u quotting???

The only problem with umesh was his economy but his wkt taking was never a big issue . Any bowler will improve if he gets support n regular games which umesh got under kohli and bhuvi use to get under dhoni. The fact Is umesh is way more skillfull then bhuvi in test, in Odi bhuvi has improved his death bowling so now he is a complete bowler. But his improved version is yet to be tested at international level...so lets see

Coming to bhuvi, he always Dhoni suppourting yet he has been avg, his record is quite avg . 

IF  umesh is criticized heavily for his eco, where are the wkts for bhuvi ?????

Spin circles.....where. His wkt column is way less then Umesh. Infact his eco has been 6 in Odi for last 2-3 yrs. Why do u think he was dropped if he was doing well OBV for his poor form. Now ull say umesh never have gotten dropped of well even he has been dropped 

Blind love for speed gun......hahaha then we shud have been crazy for Dinda to. He use to bowl at decent pace

Neither one of us even wants aaron back 

We just look at skill set. 

Umesh took wkts with new ball in Wc even in his last ODI series against NZ......bhuvi has been struggliing with new ball only for few yrs 

Umesh can reverse the ball, bhuvi cant in a test match . That is why umesh will always be ahead of bhuvi in test coz u have to bowl a lot more with Old ball 

why do u think we rate shami so highly, Skill.....we are just looking at skill and pace is a huge part of it. Bhuvi has improved a lot a bowler so no one has been against his selection. To improve his bowling he also had to gain pace......so pace is important. 

N ill play bhuvi over umesh in ODI, without a 2nd doubt. 

This is ur n most people lame excuse that we look at speed coz u knw the prospects that are being thrown at like unadkat doesnt have more then 1-2 skills.

We are only talking here about skill set , find bowlers with more skill set then umesh we all advocate Umesh to be benched also. 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Umesh never sucked n sucked for yrs

He was a top bowler when he came in , then got injured and struggled after his comeback. 

He was avg 50 where?????which format are u quotting???

The only problem with umesh was his economy but his wkt taking was never a big issue . Any bowler will improve if he gets support n regular games which umesh got under kohli and bhuvi use to get under dhoni. The fact Is umesh is way more skillfull then bhuvi in test, in Odi bhuvi has improved his death bowling so now he is a complete bowler. But his improved version is yet to be tested at international level...so lets see

Coming to bhuvi, he always Dhoni suppourting yet he has been avg, his record is quite avg . 

IF  umesh is criticized heavily for his eco, where are the wkts for bhuvi ?????

Spin circles.....where. His wkt column is way less then Umesh. Infact his eco has been 6 in Odi for last 2-3 yrs. Why do u think he was dropped if he was doing well OBV for his poor form. Now ull say umesh never have gotten dropped of well even he has been dropped 

Blind love for speed gun......hahaha then we shud have been crazy for Dinda to. He use to bowl at decent pace

Neither one of us even wants aaron back 

We just look at skill set. 

Umesh took wkts with new ball in Wc even in his last ODI series against NZ......bhuvi has been struggliing with new ball only for few yrs 

Umesh can reverse the ball, bhuvi cant in a test match . That is why umesh will always be ahead of bhuvi in test coz u have to bowl a lot more with Old ball 

why do u think we rate shami so highly, Skill.....we are just looking at skill and pace is a huge part of it. Bhuvi has improved a lot a bowler so no one has been against his selection. To improve his bowling he also had to gain pace......so pace is important. 

N ill play bhuvi over umesh in ODI, without a 2nd doubt. 

This is ur n most people lame excuse that we look at speed coz u knw the prospects that are being thrown at like unadkat doesnt have more then 1-2 skills.

We are only talking here about skill set , find bowlers with more skill set then umesh we all advocate Umesh to be benched also. 

Umesh averaged 50 in tests this year before the last 3 England matches. BK averaged 15 same time period

Dhoni supported Bhuvi? He used to make him bowl 6-7 overs up front, affecting his speed and never let him bowl at death and finish his quota. Are you kidding me? Because of this BK was never able to bowl fast in his first spell. You call that support? Dhoni wanted him to contain not attack

Where you asleep when BK was reverse swinging in the NZ/Eng test and taking wickets? This is a prime example of confirmation bias

BK was easily hitting 140 this IPL and easily bowling faster than the much vaunted Thampi. Once again confirmation bias play a role

You are constantly talking about ODI stats for Umesh but ignoring BK's test stats, wonder why?

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

Couldn't agree more :two_thumbs_up: 

It seems there are different sets of rules for different players depending on the speedgun :giggle: 

Bhuvi does well: Wait for better batsmen and flatter tracks and he will struggle.

Some random "Phaast" bowler gets spanked: Did you see the speed of that yorker! He clocked 142 kph!!! (Ignoring the fact the delivery actually was hit to the boundary and the "phaast" bowler was tonked for 70 runs in 10 overs)

Wish Bhuvi had been given the same amount of support other "phaast" bowlers got despite doing nothing :sad: 

22 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dhoni supported Bhuvi? He used to make him bowl 6-7 overs up front, affecting his speed and never let him bowl at death and finish his quota.

Why do you think Dhoni, Kohli, Kumble and Shastri....diverse personalities but all of them  with loads of  international cricket experience.... have never really supported Bhuvi ?

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Umesh averaged 50 in tests this year before the last 3 England matches. BK averaged 15 same time period

Dhoni supported Bhuvi? He used to make him bowl 6-7 overs up front, affecting his speed and never let him bowl at death and finish his quota. Are you kidding me? Because of this BK was never able to bowl fast in his first spell. You call that support? Dhoni wanted him to contain not attack

Where you asleep when BK was reverse swinging in the NZ/Eng test and taking wickets? This is a prime example of confirmation bias

BK was easily hitting 140 this IPL and easily bowling faster than the much vaunted Thampi. Once again confirmation bias play a role

You are constantly talking about ODI stats for Umesh but ignoring BK's test stats, wonder why?

Ohh ho nit picking test matches

Hmmm i shud also nit pick their 1st 12 test

Were umesh had 44-45 wkts and bhuvi had 29 and umesh played on Flat decks of Aus n India and bhuvi had test matches in Eng n India

Yes he always like bhuvi, 6-7 spell is ok. Dhoni bowled him actually for much longer spells 

Reason

1. dhoni wasnt a good captain to fast bowler, not only bhuvi he did this zak, shami, ishant, umesh and aaron to

2. Bhuvi cudnt bowl with old ball that time as he didnt gain speed at that time. 

IPL is 4 overs.......kaul , sandeep  all hit 140k in IPL . 

But m already saying bhuvi ahs imrpoved his speed......

1st ur calling shots at our craze for speed then ur pointing bhuvi speed as his good aspect 

Now plzz go n listen to Kohli press conference in last yr of test 

He has said umesh is going to be played on dead n flat tracks and as there is some help they ll play bhuvi

Which is when they played bhuvi in WI and again against Nz in kolkata coz their was swing avl. Dnt beilve me go n listen to his press conferences .

Good he is picking wkts. Even the reverse swing xample ur quoting is a recent one which is due to increase in pace. So now u knw why do u need pace. Earlier he didnt have the pace so his only use was with new ball

Bias where is bias- Umesh has been bowling reverse swing n convential swing from his start. Bhuvi just recently started it due increase in pace so why wud he have been supported in past when he didnt have the skill 

In test matches umesh is a better bowler then bhuvi 

45 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why do you think Dhoni, Kohli, Kumble and Shastri....diverse personalities but all of them  with loads of  international cricket experience.... have never really supported Bhuvi ?

Ill add more -

Few headlines from player around the world, since ppl can call our captains biased . What about others all around the world 

1.India lucky to have bowlers like Umesh, Aaron - McGrath

2. Umesh Yadav the best India pacer: Rodney Hogg

3. I am a big fan of Umesh Yadav: Steyn

4. Zaheer Khan names Umesh Yadav as his successor

5. Umesh Yadav's got pace, give him experience: Sir Andy Roberts

6.Umesh Yadav’s spell is best I have faced in my Test career, says Shakib Al Hasan

7.Umesh and Shami will soone be regarded as world-class bowlers: Shoaib Akhtar

8. Umesh Yadav can play over 100 Test matches, says Chetan Sharma

10. Umesh Yadav is the find of the season for Indian cricket team: Sourav Ganguly

11. Umesh Yadav is the most talented fast bowler in India: Ashish Nehra

12. Umesh Yadav has got pace, just to mention a few. So Indian cricket has some good bowling stocks coming through," Brett lee said.

13. Tendulkar said, “I think somebody who bowls good reverse swing will always be effective in India. (The) surfaces, texture, there is reverse swing and it happened in Dharamshala as well. Umesh bowled a couple of damn good reverse swingers.”

@express bowling - if u find clip of Ex- england cricketers talking about umesh during Ind-Eng series plzz add . So that they see how the world views umesh yadav. Specially the verdict show , i guess its been take off youtube 

Now call all of them biased to........they all know what it takes to do well in international. 

Give Umesh n bhuvi to any captain in world n they ll play them in same way .  Bhuvi only for helpful conditons and umesh in almost all conditions 

All are talking about his pace.........ACC to some ICFers all above are blindely in love with speed guns

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Umesh yadav is the best thing to happen to our fast bowling from ages, he single handedly broke the norms like " Indians can't bowl fast" etc, you have to be a complete fast bowler with pace height bounce swing accuracy out of which pace is the most crucial criteria and shod be the first one to be looked in a rookie and selectors have realised that and that is the reason why Basil thampi is our emerging player and not any one like unadkaut sandip etc. this unadkat sandips bhatias Vinay Kumar's mithuns etc are bound to fail in international with such a low level skill sets we should move on from them.

12 hours ago, New guy said:

You yourself know how ludicrous young arguments are. Stats of BK and Yadav in tests cannot be compared because they both are played in different conditions and there is a valid reason behind that. BK is one of the best in making use of helpful seaming conditions but not good on flat pitches.