Today's IPL final made me appreciate Dhoni even more

Ultimate_Game

Today I learned how difficult it is to nail those last over finishes at the crunch :agree: It's not everybody's cup of tea and only rarest of rare can hold their nerve to take their team over the finish line :hatsoff: 

Watching Smith and Tiwary give it away with just 7 needed off 5 balls proved that not even future ATGs like Smith can handle the pressure of closing out matches while chasing. Shows what a great player Dhoni has been over the years and how clutch he has been! Respect to the great one! :hail: 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Today I learned how difficult it is to nail those last over finishes at the crunch :agree: It's not everybody's cup of tea and only rarest of rare can hold their nerve to take their team over the finish line :hatsoff: 

Watching Smith and Tiwary give it away with just 7 needed off 5 balls proved that not even future ATGs like Smith can handle the pressure of closing out matches while chasing. Shows what a great player Dhoni has been over the years and how clutch he has been! Respect to the great one! :hail: 

Brilliant post 

Just now, Khota said:

Then why did Dhoni not finish. Who told him to get out at 10. Only one boundary to show for.

Dhoni is such a geriatric that he can play only under X condition when bowler bowl Y. He will fail 90% of time. Its kinda like we had the Doodh-Bhaat concept for kids and old people while playing. They will only play the last or first over and you have to bowl real slow to them. And when they managed to hit something we all clapped to encourage them

Just now, New guy said:

Dhoni is such a geriatric that he can play only under X condition when bowler bowl Y. He will fail 90% of time. Its kinda like we had the Doodh-Bhaat concept for kids and old people while playing. They will only play the last or first over and you have to bowl real slow to them. And when they managed to hit something we all clapped to encourage them

Sachin is a tuk tuk guy who will tuk tuk even dinda for his 100 :hysterical: