Sign in to follow this  
maniac

ICF fans on IPL forum take a bow!!!

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

With 12-14 teams, it could be modeled on MLB and in playoffs we can actually have a best of 3 or best of 5 series instead of a single game. Eventually that's the future of cricket :agree: 

I'm definitely open to 2 more teams. There are so many deserving players who dont get a chance to showcase their talents. 

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

With 12-14 teams, it could be modeled on MLB and in playoffs we can actually have a best of 3 or best of 5 series instead of a single game. Eventually that's the future of cricket :agree: 

The way it should be... best of 3 or something like that. Big fan of draft as well or kings will keep winning wooden spoon every year

23 minutes ago, laaloo said:

The anti dhoni gang were definitely winning until @Ultimate_Game @BeautifulGame decided to butt in with Mahabharat analogy. I loved it because it was spot on. Now I have to go back and like the comments. 

nah .. there were so many imitation threads :p:

surprised that nobody compared any player with dussana :p:

7 minutes ago, velu said:

nah .. you are cool :icflove:

maybe @Pollack wont agree with me :phehe:

He is cool now after watching kataappa-sathya raj a Tamil actor (based out of Chennai,Tamilnadu ) performance in Malayalam (a language spoken in Kerala) dubbed version of Baahubali a Telugu film (an industry based out of Hyderabad) in Bangalore (the capital of Karnataka ) :p:

joke anyway don't create rift between :mi: fans on this happy occasion 

Edited by maniac

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

He is cool now after watching kataappa-sathya raj a Tamil actor (based out of Chennai,Tamilnadu ) performance in Malayalam (a language spoken in Kerala) dubbed version of Baahubali a Telugu film (an industry based out of Hyderabad) in Bangalore (the capital of Karnataka ) :p:

joke anyway don't create rift between :mi: fans on this happy occasion 

@Pollack are you studying/working  in bangalore ? :fear: 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.