Blast at Arian Grande Concert in Manchester Arena, Deaths reported

kira

22 confirmed dead, some more missing. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/europe/manchester-arena-incident/

Manchester, England (CNN)Monday's attack outside an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena killed at least 22 people, including children, and was carried out by a lone suspect carrying a bomb, Manchester Police said.

"The attacker, I can confirm, died at the arena. We believe the attacker was carrying an improvised explosive device, which he detonated, causing this atrocity," said Chief Constable Ian Hopkins.
While police believe the suspect was acting alone, investigations are ongoing to establish if he was part of a network.
As many as 400 police were deployed overnight, Hopkins said early Tuesday. He added that residents should expect to see more armed officers on the streets.

This is terrible , RIP to the victims , the Muslim mentality of Jihad is wrecking the world , quite unfortunate.  I have studied in Yorkshire and been to the Man Area myself and I cannot believe this.

What is even more heartbreaking is how this ideology is covered up by Muslims as people with "mental illness" whereas I see no introspection into what is being taught to them in villages and towns at a grassroot level to hate other religions /cultures and to destory them ?  Unless that mentality is killed  and acceptance is taught , this will never end