Pick your CT2017 winner

Your pick for CT 2017 winner  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your pick for CT 2017 winner

39 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I'm worried about late hitting and the openers. They looked on and off in the IPL. Hopefully the cant get rid of their rust in the warm up matches.

Rohit was completely off only for one good inning. The other couple innings were just okay.Rest all bad. But he did not open.Dhawan was on and off though.

Edited by Pollack
19 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Pakistan is nowhere close to winning this. Those who voted should be honest, We don't have a realistic chance. England or Australia will win it both are extremely strong right now. 

Arree Bhai, we are the dark horse of any major tournaments. No body thinks but we do, We have proved that. It's good in hindsight that our team can be away from Jinx.

28 minutes ago, Lala said:

Arree Bhai, we are the dark horse of any major tournaments. No body thinks but we do, We have proved that. It's good in hindsight that our team can be away from Jinx.

We are not the dark horses, We are dark ages. Have you even seen the squad list with Azhar and Shehzad opening? This is CT2017 not CT 1917

Edited by Autonomous

England - I dont know why they dont have Jordan in first XI.. he is much better at death over.

Australia -  they over rely on Smith/Warner but still strong.

South Africa - they look good on paper but can be bit unpredictable..

India - First time in my mind batting looks weaker than bowling dept. Yadav/Shami/Bhuvi/Bumrah/Ashwin/Jaddu looks good combo.. If pitch is swing friendly, batting is doomed to fail. KL Rahul was needed.

One of the big problem areas for us is top order is kind of out of form and will be tentative. Other teams have aggressive openers who will get the team to fliers. 

This is also a very short tournament so a bad start pretty much seals your fate and you are out of contention. 

15 hours ago, Lala said:

bro give it a rest will ya. As much as I enjoy watching pakistan play and doing well, you guys are no where near being the dark horse. Infact, you guys are lucky to make the cut. If you ask me, SL is the dark horse. You guys will most likely do worst than BD in this tournament and they probably won't win anything to begin with.  

15 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

bro give it a rest will ya. As much as I enjoy watching pakistan play and doing well, you guys are no where near being the dark horse. Infact, you guys are lucky to make the cut. If you ask me, SL is the dark horse. You guys will most likely do worst than BD in this tournament and they probably won't win anything to begin with.  

I would say NZ is more of the Dark Horse.

As a Cricket Analyst and a Cricketer who still plays Cricket and Opens batting for My Company , i definitely have an edge in answering this question.

I definitely want INDIA to win this tournament as MOST of you do.

BUT AUSTRALIA will WIN the CT 2017.

They have Aggressive Batsman and 145 to 157K fast bowlers...pattinson Cummins Starc and may be the DD ALLrounder..SCARY ATTACK.

iff their batsman SCORE 150 , they will get the Opposition under 150..i dont see any team beating them , with good batting,fileding and pace attack. only chance for other teams could be if tracks asist Spinners too , then ASHWIN,Imran TAHIR,ZAMPA and other Spinners could have some point to make. if their balls dont turn..then it is AUSTRALIA all the way.