Pakistan is a death trap

coffee_rules

After return to India, Uzma Ahmed calls Pakistan 'a death trap'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/after-return-to-india-uzma-ahmed-calls-pakistan-a-death-trap/articleshow/58841510.cms

NEW DELHI: Uzma Ahmed, the Indian woman who alleged she was forced to marry a Pakistani man at gunpoint, painted a grim picture of her ordeal in Pakistan.

"It's easy to enter Pakistan. But it's nearly impossible to leave. Pakistan is a death trap. I've seen women who go there after arranged marriages. They're miserable and living in terrible circumstances. There're two, three, even four wives in every house," a visibly emotional Uzma said at a press conference on Thursday.

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you got that right..

Good human being as well. I wish she was in 40s or 50s, it would have been much better for country.

^ Actually she is way too powerful for anyone to touch her. Pakistani are always #1 fattus. They will only target such helpless women.

Happy to see her back. Kashmiris open your eyes to what is going on in Pak. Its a $heet Ole. Muslims are much safer in India and this fact has been stated and widely accepted in the community as well. We just need to handle the issues in these 2-3 district and make JK peaceful so that we could have more tourism and things will be best for everyone here.

Appreciate Pak authorities to have helped her exit. Otherwise, it would be anybody's game. She should have thanked the Pak authorities. Probably was shaken enough with bad experiences with a Pak Aam Aadmi :hehe: 

But why would anybody with a sane mind go to a different country trusting a stranger?  Early 20s , I guess that explains. The predators always prey on the young and innocent.

Edited by coffee_rules

The story is too good to be true. She went to meet this Tahir guy in pakistan and he had sponsored all documents for her. That is as foolish as one can get. Also, considering she has a daughter in India, it sounds very fishy.

In any case, if it gives us mileage against packees, so be it. Such examples are needed to win the perception war in media.

13 minutes ago, Asim said:

Baaji ney thori ziada hi lambi lambi chor deen :cantstop:

well, Now do lots of press/TV appearances, a movie will be made soon, get few awards, register an NGO, lots of $$...

i know man.. how can a woman ask for her rights.. after all she is a muslim woman.

Edited by veer

32 minutes ago, Asim said:

and this death trap did the best possible for you, heard your case, asked what you want and helped you to move back home...

Yes, good job, but how do you absolve Pakistani guys who are harassing women and they are getting away because there is no law and order. 

1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

Guinness record breaking girl visits 196 countries - which country she liked the most ?????

I knew pakistanis were illiterate and this just proves it, where does the girl say pakistan is the best? She said she was surprised that pakistan isn't as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be, she never said pakistan is best, she is delusional of course but even in her delusion she doesn't say a phateechar country like pakistan is best