Pakistan is a death trap

coffee_rules

NEW DELHI: Uzma Ahmed, the Indian woman who alleged she was forced to marry a Pakistani man at gunpoint, painted a grim picture of her ordeal in Pakistan.

"It's easy to enter Pakistan. But it's nearly impossible to leave. Pakistan is a death trap. I've seen women who go there after arranged marriages. They're miserable and living in terrible circumstances. There're two, three, even four wives in every house," a visibly emotional Uzma said at a press conference on Thursday.

@ 2 , 3 ,4 wives in every house ? WTH is this ? :facepalm:

itni lambi lambi choor de aunty nay ..... :blink:

I have only met A person in my whole life , who has only 2 wives ( even that for some personal medical reason ) .... :thinking:

40 minutes ago, diga said:

Looks educated and polished... how can she fall for this Pak guy? May be a promise of better life after her first marriage. 

When you are in your early 20s and don't have much experience in relationships/dating, one can easily be very smart and still think 'this relationship is special/unique/odds don't apply to me'. Its the naivety of the young. 

20 hours ago, Asim said:

and this death trap did the best possible for you, heard your case, asked what you want and helped you to move back home...

Then how come this situation arose that Indian Consulate has to be involved. Bottom line India has a strong FM who can go to any length for welfare of its citizens hwoever frivolous charges are. Look at the case of Jadhav. Give him Consular access and he will be back in India within months. So Credit goes to Shushmaji.

5 minutes ago, Asim said:

NIKAH Video, which according to Dr Uzma happened on Gun-Point...

proves nothing. its just a video of a lady who has her face covered and some guys. even if it was her what if she was threatened on the way and not on camera lol, what a pathetic country and foolish people.

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

proves nothing. its just a video of a lady who has her face covered and some guys. even if it was her what if she was threatened on the way and not on camera lol, what a pathetic country and foolish people.

How smart :) You must be a fan of some indian crimes drama serial

On 5/26/2017 at 5:45 AM, Muloghonto said:

When you are in your early 20s and don't have much experience in relationships/dating, one can easily be very smart and still think 'this relationship is special/unique/odds don't apply to me'. Its the naivety of the young. 

Wait a minute. So in your early 20s, one is old enough to choose their elected representative. One is old enough to choose what kind of a career they see or themselves. But one isn't mature enough to choose a life partner?

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Wait a minute. So in your early 20s, one is old enough to choose their elected representative. One is old enough to choose what kind of a career they see or themselves. But one isn't mature enough to choose a life partner?

not all are. I'd say most aren't, especially Indians. Think about it. The average early-20 year old has spend far more time and has had far more help to both figure out what they want and how to find what they want in terms of career. Or even atleast have basic idea of politics and ideology. But Indian kids at 23 and having a clue about what they want in a partner, whether that is realistic, what people really are, and based on that, make life partner choices ? Yeah, no. Its mostly either being 'clue-less and doing what is expected/droned in in hyper-simplistic terms by media/society/parents/friends' or being lost and resistant.

The only way you really know what you want in partners, is to try having partners and figuring it out.