Dangal overtakes Bahubali 2 to become the highest grossing Indian movie ever

kira

2 hours ago, kubrickian said:

This movie has done so well in China only because of Amir Khan though. He is quite popular over there. Dangal has collected only half of Baahubali 2's collections in India. 

Final World wide gross of Baahubali 2 could be close to 2000 crores as its still running in theaters and hasnt opened yet in China.

This.

Baahubali is yet to release in China but doubt it will have impact as Dangal.

Edited by StriKe

7 hours ago, New guy said:

SRK is a has been, his time is over. His movies still do well because of his once status but he cannot match Amir or even Salman now

I recommend you watch this:

SRK Ted Talks

PS: Before the routine ICF SRK witch hunt; That comment about being careless about losing both his parents, is taken verbatim from Oscar Wilde's Importance of Being Earnest.

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

SRK seems like a very intelligent guy. High IQ. Entertaining person. Versatile actor. Darr, baazigar, ddlj, chak de, swadesh...farha khan, rohit shetty ruined him slightly but that's a different matter.

Mariyam has good choice.

I think what sets Amitabh and SRK apart is that they've made it to the very top in an industry that is very closely knit, culturally exclusive and goes by the middle name nepotism.

I think SRK chose to work with Farha Khan ( Happy New Year) to bail her out of her rut.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

SRK seems like a very intelligent guy. High IQ. Entertaining person. Versatile actor. Darr, baazigar, ddlj, chak de, swadesh...farha khan, rohit shetty ruined him slightly but that's a different matter.

Mariyam has good choice.

Srk's highest grossing movie ever is chennai express by rohit shetty, so rohit shitty gave srk his biggest hit ever, although it could only earn a puny 420 crores :phehe: (That's like pocket money for amir's movie:aha:). Srk has been making crap movies his entire life, he has no versatility, he has starred in some good movies like Swades, Chak de India, DDLJ, Kal ho na ho, veer zara, Asoka( I know it wasn't a big hit at that time but it is my favorite movie) but apart from these, his movies have the same stereotypical crap, he should gracefully retire from acting because the other khans have left him so far behind that it is not even funny. Plus, this guy's Pakistani love makes me puke.

Edited by kira

7 minutes ago, kira said:

Srk's highest grossing movie ever is chennai express by rohit shetty, so rohit shitty gave srk his biggest hit ever, although it could only earn a puny 420 crores :phehe: (That's like pocket money for amir's movie:aha:). Srk has been making crap movies his entire life, he has no versatility, he has starred in some good movies like Swades, Chak de India, DDLJ, Kal ho na ho, veer zara, Asoka( I know it wasn't a big hit at that time but it is my favorite movie) but apart from these, his movies have the same stereotypical crap, he should gracefully retire from acting because the other khans have left him so far behind that it is not even funny. Plus, this guy's Pakistani love makes me puke.

Class is permanent...Give this guy good roles, rather he should choose good roles for himself. He has lots of potential.

Agree with you on pakistan. Like saif, if he does an anti-pork movie, they wont ever buy his movie ticket. Lol. 

Edited by randomGuy

Just now, Mariyam said:

@kira What Pakistani love?

His love for pak cricketers, the way he filled his team with akhtars and akrams, he came out to defend pak players when they were not picked for auctions in ipl, he hired that pakistani actress for his movie, the way he sucks up to pak media due to his peshawar lineage but the most infuriating thing was when he called India intolerant, he had the gall to call India intolerant after all the things India has given to him, he was so irresponsible that he didn't realize that he is a big public figure and he should choose his words carefully. Even amir gave a stupid statement about intolerance but the srk one annoyed me more because of the way he sucks up to pakistani cricketers and media in general  

8 hours ago, kira said:

SRK is the Phateechar king, Amir is the only true King, Badshah, Ace of Indian films

Step out of India and SRK is true global king. He is so popular in US, Canada, UK, Finland, Romania, Germany, Argentina and Uzbekistan.

Shahrukh Khan a person who doesn't have a star family background, come from a lower middle class family of Delhi. He was not privileged like Sallu or Amir.

SRK has more appeal in females. Most Bollywood fan girls I have interacted with have told me that they found Amir cute before he become potato and ruined his cute looks with repulsive muscles, his face today is as round as moon. Full on steroids. Same with Sallu. I am sure SRK has also abused steroids but he went for lean looks.

SRK is heartthrob of millions of Indian girls, MILFs, and Aunties. Do not judge his popularity from only male perspective. He is face of Indian romance. Girls find Sallu and Amir fans to be on gayish side.

I don't like Amir for his over the top nautanki and emotional blackmailing in Satyamev Jayate, guy literally played with emotions of people and targeted their vulnerability. He never walks the talk. He questioned Honorable Judge on Sanjay and Sallu's verdict.

What to say about Sallu, butcher got away with daylight murders. 

SRK's life is full of thorns, lost his parents so young then his sister lost her mental balance. Don't be mislead by his silly movies, guy has great sense of humor and very articulate. See his Twitter and watch his Ted Talk.

Edited by Rohit S. Ambani

21 minutes ago, kira said:

His love for pak cricketers, the way he filled his team with akhtars and akrams, he came out to defend pak players when they were not picked for auctions in ipl, he hired that pakistani actress for his movie, the way he sucks up to pak media due to his peshawar lineage but the most infuriating thing was when he called India intolerant, he had the gall to call India intolerant after all the things India has given to him, he was so irresponsible that he didn't realize that he is a big public figure and he should choose his words carefully. Even amir gave a stupid statement about intolerance but the srk one annoyed me more because of the way he sucks up to pakistani cricketers and media in general  

Sunil Gavaskar doesn't suck up to Pakistani's? Sanjay Manjrekar doesn't? Bishen Bedi doesn't? I can post Bedi's tweet here full of love for Pakistani cricketers.

Targetting SRK because of his faith.

SRK grew up watching Imran Khan.

42 minutes ago, kira said:

Plus, this guy's Pakistani love makes me puke.

See man, at the end of day he IS half pathan and has roots in Peshawar, how difficult it is to understand for you?

There are literally millions of Punjabi's on both side of border who have roots on other side of border and they still prefer to be called by that. You have so many Lahoriya Sweet shops in Indian Punjab. They are not ashamed of their Pakistani roots.

His love is for his ancestral land like Sikhs go to Nankana Sahib in Pakistan. It has nothing to do with establishments in Pakistan.

Edited by Rohit S. Ambani

4 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Step out of India and SRK is true global king. He is so popular in US, Canada, UK, Finland, Romania, Germany, Argentina and Uzbekistan.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Still his movies don't earn even 1/4th of dangal, despite his popularity :hysterical:

Shahrukh Khan a person who doesn't have a star family background, come from a lower middle class family of Delhi. He was not privileged like Sallu or Amir.

Good for him but amir is more talented and more hardworking than srk, that privilege argument doesn't apply to amir because he has earned every bit of his fame and wealth by his hardwork

SRK has more appeal in females. Most Bollywood fan girls I have interacted with have told me that they found Amir cute before he become potato and ruined his cute looks with repulsive muscles, his face today is as round as moon. Full on steroids. Same with Sallu. I am sure SRK has also abused steroids but he went for lean looks.

lol what are you, a teenager? who the fk cares about who is more appealing to females, wtf

SRK is heartthrob of millions of Indian girls, MILFs, and Aunties. Do not judge his popularity from only male perspective. He is face of Indian romance. Girls find Sallu and Amir fans to be on gayish side.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't like Amir for his over the top nautanki and emotional blackmailing in Satyamev Jayate, guy literally played with emotions of people and targeted their vulnerability. He never walks the talk. He questioned Honorable Judge on Sanjay and Sallu's verdict.

Of course you don't like meaningful things like satyamev jayate because you are a teenage fangirl obsessed with srk's looks :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What to say about Sallu, butcher got away with daylight murders. 

SRK's life is full of thorns, lost his parents so young then his sister lost her mental balance. Don't be mislead by his silly movies, guy has great sense of humor and very articulate. See his Twitter and watch his Ted Talk.

What has all this got to do with his phateechar films? Srk did well for himself despite his circumstance, good for him but since becoming a big superstar he has made phateechar films and he has the choice to make better films but he doesn't put the same amount of effort into his films anymore which is why he so far behind now.

12 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Sunil Gavaskar doesn't suck up to Pakistani's? Sanjay Manjrekar doesn't? Bishen Bedi doesn't? I can post Bedi's tweet here full of love for Pakistani cricketers.

Targetting SRK because of his faith.

SRK grew up watching Imran Khan.

lol I knew you were a pakistani, stop brining this faith bs into this thread, I despise manjrekar more than srk, it is your dirty mind who sees religion in everything, Are you fking retarded, didn't you see me praising amir khan, why didn't I target amir because of his faith, idiot?

2 minutes ago, kira said:

lol I knew you were a pakistani, stop brining this faith bs into this thread, I despise manjrekar more than srk, it is your dirty mind who sees religion in everything, Are you fking retarded, didn't you see me praising amir khan, why didn't I target amir because of his faith, idiot?

You know and I know, likes of Javed Akhtar and Amir Khan are loved for what reasons. lol at them being Muslims.

You are so fickle, everytime you lose an argument you start calling me a Pakistanistani.

6 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

See man, at the end of day he IS half pathan and has roots in Peshawar, how difficult it is to understand for you?

There are literally millions of Punjabi's on both side of border who have roots on other side of border and they still prefer to be called by that. You have so many Lahoriya Sweet shops in Indian Punjab. They are not ashamed of their Pakistani roots.

His love is for his ancestral land like Sikhs go to Nankana Sahib in Pakistan. It has nothing to do with establishments in Pakistan.

Not necessary. My grandparents came from pakistan. When I google my last name, hindus who appear are indians, muslims(the people who converted over generations) who appear are pakistanis. Till the time pakistan is a shameless terrorist state, we have no sympathy, no love for it.

Just now, Rohit S. Ambani said:

You know and I know, likes of Javed Akhtar and Amir Khan are loved for what reasons. lol at them being Muslims.

You are so fickle, everytime you lose an argument you start calling me a Pakistanistani.

LOL lose an argument to you :hysterical: javed akhtar is an atheist, amir khan is a muslim, he even visited the meccah recently, the curious thing is why don't you consider him a muslim :thinking:is it because he is shia? 

I know you are pakistani, why hide it, are you ashamed of your nation? :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, kira said:

LOL lose an argument to you :hysterical: javed akhtar is an atheist, amir khan is a muslim, he even visited the meccah recently, the curious thing is why don't you consider him a muslim :thinking:is it because he is shia? 

I know you are pakistani, why hide it, are you ashamed of your nation? :biggrin:

If that's what makes you sleep at night. I am Baniya from Rajathan, MODs can pinpoint my IP address. I have lived in GTA, Dubai, Melbourne and have come to know aam Pakistani's want peace.

2 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

If that's what makes you sleep at night. I am Baniya from Rajathan, MODs can pinpoint my IP address. I have lived in GTA, Dubai, Melbourne and have come to know aam Pakistani's want peace.

lol every pakistani thinks that every Indian is a baniya:phehe: at least be more creative, anyway stop derailing this thread with your B.S.