Afghanistan cricket Cancels T20I matches against Pakistan

wanted_desi

Citing that they don't want to play with Pakistan with current situation or even have any kind of relationship with PCB. 

@ACBofficials cancells friendly matches including initially agreed terms of mutual cricketing relationship with @TheRealPCB

PCB is going  to take them to Court now....

Edited by wanted_desi

12 minutes ago, velu said:

terrorsim is fuled by pakistan and afghanistan is one of their victim ..

remember your celebrated ex captain classifying good and bad taliban for the dummies ?

Hahaha after being india's ally now even afghanistan have became holy and Sacred.

Tell me why is US army fighting in Afghanistan against terrorism not in Pakistan??

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

'fighting in Afghanistan against terrorism' means  'fighting in Afghanistan against Pakistan'

Haha one of the most silliest logic ever  heard.

Afghan government doesnt hold control over more than half of the country whereas Pak is free country with powerful democractic govt and one of the best Army

31 minutes ago, Joyous said:

Afghan government doesnt hold control over more than half of the country whereas Pak is free country with powerful democractic govt and one of the best Army

lol hehe is that what they tell you. 

1 hour ago, Joyous said:

How many wars has this great army won looool 

dont make me post picture of your general surendering when we freed Bangladesh lol