Indian fans chant "Kaidi #5" to Amir

Guys, the video is shared by fox sports but I think it is recorded by our very own ICFer Rajiv, the admin here who was at the game. It shows indins chanting "Kaidi number 5" which means "prisoner number 5".

@Rajiv can you confirm that this your video? I remember seeing this earlier yesterday when you shared.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/champions-trophy/pakistan-fast-bowler-mohammad-amir-cops-cruel-sledge-over-his-role-in-spotfixing-scandal/news-story/59d01f3d048f1d74c49b174408a6ec9c

Jokes apart, I think Amir deserves all the chances that he gets now. He's served his penance. I think an almost Monte Cristo type comeback. The Indian team gels well with him. In the build up to this game one of our news channels showed that Virat Kohli gave him an autographed bat.

Insensitive chanting by our some of our supporters.

Edited by Mariyam
8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That chanting is in very poor taste.

After all, Amir lived up to his name and became ameer by fixing/spot fixing.

Is Yuvraj really a prince?

Has Shikhar scaled any heights?

Has Hardik, well, never mind.

Respect where due.

You havent heard chantings in Football ground. Fans behave and have right to behave same as long as its not racist or homophobic comment.

Fans are there to help anyway possible  and act as 12th man. Fans will continue doing so. No matter what. We will throw abuse as much as we can as long as we can unsettle opposition specially if he is a threat player. They dont like it then find another profession.

Last CT we Bopara started doing so well. So, despite him being a Indian, We targetted him. Whole stadium was calling him "Gaddar" and he knew what we are saying

And thats called home advantage :isalute:

Edited by mishra
8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I actually agree with you here. I usually enjoy chants on Pakistan as a team but Amir was a youngster then, a 17 year old and I feel it was little OTT.

he is a cheat. if you think he is not i dont know what that makes of you.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

he is a cheat. if you think he is not i dont know what that makes of you.

Yes he has cheated as a 17 year old, like I have said. Anyone denying that? where did i write he did not cheat.

Talk about assuming something else.