Zee Media coverage

Tattieboy

Zee Media yesterday blanked all coverage of India v Pakistan game on Sunday Inn support of Indian Troops. Today's editorial is asking why India play any game of cricket against Pakistan , asking the question " Does the cricketing body think it has no commitment to the country?" . " blinded to the lure of money and completely  oblivious of its patriotic  calling ".....What  do Indian public feel about this? 

Nobody knew of pakistani actors till zee started zindagi channel. Even When they had launched the channel, pakistan was involved in 26/11, n countless other terrorist acts. Suddenly they got the realization and blocked pakistani actors.

1. My personal opinion is we should have the minimum public interaction possible with pakistan, so no actors and no cricket for me, even in World cups. But zee news, suddenly waking up n claiming to be patriotic and getting angry on people watching Sunday's match is hypocritical. They should start by saying sorry that they made pakistani actors popular in india.

2. This will not stop the terrorism done by pakistan. But this will serve as a reminder to everyone that things are not normal. As the countries are in a state of endless war right now due to terrorism coming from pakistan.

Edited by randomGuy

11 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Nobody knew of pakistani actors till zee started zindagi channel. Even When they had launched the channel, pakistan was involved in 26/11, n countless other terrorist acts. Suddenly they got the realization and blocked pakistani actors.

1. My personal opinion is we should have the minimum public interaction possible with pakistan, so no actors and no cricket for me, even in World cups. But zee news, suddenly waking up n claiming to be patriotic and getting angry on people watching Sunday's match is hypocritical. They should start by saying sorry that they made pakistani actors popular in india.

2. This will not stop the terrorism done by pakistan. But this will serve as a reminder to everyone that things are not normal. As the countries are in a state of endless war right now due to terrorism coming from pakistan.

Nice to get an educated response,  helps me understand the situation and feeling.  Thanks 

10 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I never said you were. I was simply stating the first thing comes to mind on seeing your user-name :agree: 

Maybe you should wait on the second or even third thing then

ZEE people are hypocrites, biggest hypocrite is Subhas Chandra. Lost count of the number of times he visited/invited top Pak politicians and army generals in the last 10 years. Remember Zindagi channel, the 24 hour Pak serial wallah channel, or Lahore Badshahs of ICL which incidentally was also owned by Subhas Chandra. Now he is doing this drama to impress Sanghi top brass and Modi. Anyway, I doubt anyone with more than a brain cell watches their crap news channel, as bad as India TV. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

ZEE people are hypocrites, biggest hypocrite is Subhas Chandra. Lost count of the number of times he visited/invited top Pak politicians and army generals in the last 10 years. Remember Zindagi channel, the 24 hour Pak serial wallah channel, or Lahore Badshahs of ICL which incidentally was also owned by Subhas Chandra. Now he is doing this drama to impress Sanghi top brass and Modi. Anyway, I doubt anyone with more than a brain cell watches their crap news channel, as bad as India TV. 

couldn't agree more, still can't believe they did Zee Zindagi. 

this guy is a flipflopper... convenient nationalist/aan ki asha type as long as money rolls in.