Swag wali topi - Dhinchak Pooja

Cricketics

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

WTF.  This is horrible.  out of sync audio and seems like it was recorded on one of those 1980s walkmans.   Ticsy, what have you been smoking.

Dude its funny , cos its one of the lamest thing you will come across and those guys have no idea how much they suck . lol

11 hours ago, sandeep said:

WTF.  This is horrible.  out of sync audio and seems like it was recorded on one of those 1980s walkmans.   Ticsy, what have you been smoking.

Abey bhai, its the lamest shyt I have seen in years and hence funny in that way. You know like that "eye to eye" song by one Pakistani few years back.

7 hours ago, kubrickian said:

I feel they are doing this on purpose just to go viral. Nobody can be this bad for real. Its similar to Friday by Rebecca Black which also became famous on youtube some years ago because of the song's stupid lyrics and bad singing.

I think eye to eye was done for similar purpose. 

On 2017-6-7 at 8:44 PM, kubrickian said:

I feel they are doing this on purpose just to go viral. Nobody can be this bad for real. Its similar to Friday by Rebecca Black which also became famous on youtube some years ago because of the song's stupid lyrics and bad singing.

You won't believe that there are people who have unusual faith in their abilities. There is this Nepali immigrant called Bhim Niroula, he was working as a wealthy investment banker in England before he quit his job and turned to music, his passion.

He is popular with PAN Nepali audience though.

Edited by MechEng

12 hours ago, MechEng said:

You won't believe that there are people who have unusual faith in their abilities. There is this Nepali immigrant called Bhim Niroula, he was working as a wealthy investment banker in England before he quit his job and turned to music, his passion.

He is popular with PAN Nepali audience though.

Bhimji is far better than the dhichak crazy woman.