Madhya Pradesh farmers protest: 5 farmers killed in Mandsaur in police firing

Singh bling

It's a tragic incident... BJP needs to seriously look into the internal security issues. The internal enemies of nation are more dangerous than external ones...

Congress has tried everything in past 3 years... it can go to any extent to damage the nation and blame it on BJP...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

It's a tragic incident... BJP needs to seriously look into the internal security issues. The internal enemies of nation are more dangerous than external ones...

Congress has tried everything in past 3 years... it can go to any extent to damage the nation and blame it on BJP...

How much longer are you going to blame Congress and other opponents of BJP? Please give a timeline, 10,20,50,100 years?

BJP is in Centre, SS Chouhan has ruled MP since God knows when, 50+ deaths in Vyapam scam under his watch..... but he is untouchable purely because he belongs to a party you support, right? I

How much longer are you going to blame Congress and other opponents of BJP? Please give a timeline, 10,20,50,100 years?

BJP is in Centre, SS Chouhan has ruled MP since God knows when, 50+ deaths in Vyapam scam under his watch..... but he is untouchable purely because he belongs to a party you support, right? I

I'll like to give at least 2 more terms.... Not sure Indian public will give 2 more terms or not...

BJP might have many limitations but still better than Anti-National Congress which expects Pakistan to help dislodge the NDA Govt....

BJP is not an absolute Right Wing Party. It's Centre Right... I hope it becomes more Right Wing in future... Hindus (They only have India as a country of own) deserve a proper Right Wing Party rule of decades to secure their future and dismantle the Congress Ecosystem...

46 minutes ago, asterix said:

I'll like to give at least 2 more terms.... Not sure Indian public will give 2 more terms or not...

BJP might have many limitations but still better than Anti-National Congress which expects Pakistan to help dislodge the NDA Govt....

BJP is not an absolute Right Wing Party. It's Centre Right... I hope it becomes more Tight Wing in future... Hindus (They only have India as a country of own) deserve a proper Right Wing Party rule of decades to secure their future and dismantle the Congress Ecosystem...

Point is Congress, AAP, CPM, TMC, DMK etc are all bad, but that shouldn't excuse BJP of its mistakes. BJP has been in power in MP since 2003, 14 years straight !!!!  If things go awry in that state buck stops with Chouhan and not Congress.

I expect NDA to get another term at least with brutal majority. Too early to speculate about 2024. 

Point is Congress, AAP, CPM, TMC, DMK etc are all bad, but that shouldn't excuse BJP of its mistakes. BJP has been in power in MP since 2003, 14 years straight !!!!  If things go awry in that state buck stops with Chouhan and not Congress.

I expect NDA to get another term at least with brutal majority. Too early to speculate about 2024. 

Shivraj and Raman Singh are on their last leg... Shivraj was once even touted as PM material but after VYAPM etc. he's just been asked to concentrate on the state...

Both CM have done good job in their respective states and hence got voted back many times.. MP is a state which sends strong Congress leaders to Centre however there are too many groupism among themselves... they themselves are to be blamed for BJP to continue ruling in MP...

Modi needs to go to MP and arrest police guys

and give entire country loan waivers so India can continue to be a nation of beggars and lazy bums

Why Adityanath waived 30000 crores,?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Why Adityanath waived 30000 crores,?

He was wrong to do it, precedent was set by Italian mobster Sonia. 

Cant have loan waivers everywhere, or else India will turn into a dumpyard like UP

He was wrong to do it, precedent was set by Italian mobster Sonia. 

Cant have loan waivers everywhere, or else India will turn into a dumpyard like UP

Well for that Indians need to pay much higher price for food.At such dirt cheap prices , Farming is economically unviable

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Well for that Indians need to pay much higher price for food.At such dirt cheap prices , Farming is economically unviable

It (scale at which it is done in India) is supposed to be unviable. 

Edited by surajmal

BJP states need to realize that Congis will be flaming riots over the next 2 years. Get a handle of your police and be ready. 

Congress is on its last leg do you really think they have enough infuence to start nationwide agitation of farmers?

Also Farmers from Punjab and Karnatka are also up in arms , why will They do this if Congress is behind this?

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Congress is on its last leg due you really think they have enough infuence to start nationwide agitation of farmers?

Also Farmers from Punjab and Karnatka are also up in arms , why will They do this if Congress is behind this?

Everyone hates everyone else in India. It doesn't take much to start a riot. Farmers get plenty of favours from the state, but one can't make salad out of ****. Employment in farming needs to drop from 50+ percent to 20 percent to make it a feasible profession. 

As for farmers in Punjab/Karnatka or other non BJP states, they will do a dharna and go home once the government and media ignores them. 

Agitations only get coverage in BJP states. 

17 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Indians should pay market rates

These farmers need to stop cultivating in 1/2 to 1 bigha lands, and move to more productive areas

why should Indian public be punished for the largese of these farmers, who then demand loan waivers...pathetic