Match Ka Mujrim?

Should have tried to get 350 .... This score was probably like scoring 275 on a 300 pitch 

Drop one of Yuvi or Jadav, get Ashwin in to boost bowling (creating wkt taking opportunities) in unhelpful bowling conditions

46 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Dhoni was decent if not great...definitely not the MKM today

You call 52 balls 63 runs great with a set batsman at the other end and playing in death overs. What do you call a 53(32)* with a somewhat struggling batsman at the other end? ATG knock?

My top 4 would be...

1. Umesh bowling like a nincompoop and leaking boundaries at will.

2. Kohli's weird captaincy shere he didn't bowl Umesh during the middle overs but "saved" his overs for the death knowing fully well Umesh is shyte at the death when batsmen go after him and that India had to take wkts in the middle overs to win the match.

3. Yuvraj's 7(18) which killed the momentum and India ended up with a lower score than what it should've managed.

4. Poor fielding from likes of Yuvraj and Jadhav who gave away freebies in the field when we needed to apply as much pressure as we could on the SL batsmen.

4 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I can't blame you for your lack of comprehension.

Right. Can't respond to the post so now getting a bit personal. The pune loss hurt you that bad huh? You must have thrown your pom poms on the ground. Commiserations. You stopped posting in IPL section as soon as Pune lost :rotfl:

Just now, Praggy said:

Right. Can't respond to the post so now getting a bit personal. The pune loss hurt you that bad huh? You must have thrown your pom poms on the ground. Commiserations. You stopped posting in IPL section as soon as Pune lost :rotfl:

Nothing personal.See what you wrote..its lack of comprehension , thats all.

Just now, Yoda-esque said:

Nothing personal.See what you wrote..its lack of comprehension , thats all.

kya lack of comprehension?  Seriously take out your bias, how do you call this dhoni innings a great innings? It was good not great. Look at how Jadhav scored freely in the end. Why couldnt Dhoni score faster? Why did he wait till the 46th over to really start hitting? couldnt he have started earlier. Look at yuvis innings last game. We were barely scoring. He comes in and starts tonking from ball one. Result, we never look back.

Look at Dhonis breakdown:

MS Dhoni 13 (14b 1x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 22 (25b 2x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 39 (35b 5x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 45 (38b 6x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 49 (43b 6x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 56 (47b 6x4 2x6)

MS Dhoni 63 (51b 7x4 2x6)

Look i'm not blaming Dhoni for the loss. Dhawan should have batted faster, yuvi should have batted faster. Sharma should have batted faster. But if Dhoni could have started hitting early, we could have gotten 15 more runs easily.

1 minute ago, Praggy said:

kya lack of comprehension?  Seriously take out your bias, how do you call this dhoni innings a great innings? It was good not great. Look at how Jadhav scored freely in the end. Why couldnt Dhoni score faster? Why did he wait till the 46th over to really start hitting? couldnt he have started earlier. Look at yuvis innings last game. We were barely scoring. He comes in and starts tonking from ball one. Result, we never look back.

Look at Dhonis breakdown:

MS Dhoni 13 (14b 1x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 22 (25b 2x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 39 (35b 5x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 45 (38b 6x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 49 (43b 6x4 1x6)

MS Dhoni 56 (47b 6x4 2x6)

MS Dhoni 63 (51b 7x4 2x6)

Look i'm not blaming Dhoni for the loss. Dhawan should have batted faster, yuvi should have batted faster. Sharma should have batted faster. But if Dhoni could have started hitting early, we could have gotten 15 more runs easily.

You still havent read my post .Anyways,I am done trying to argue with the forum fool.