Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

So while surfing the internet I came across this video from Rashid Latif addressing Sehwag post Sri Lanka win over India.   This is horrendous and quite disrespectful .   Rashid was never a respectful or an educated man but this is too negative or disrespectful to be said to anyone.  He was no where to be seen and he is talking this way after Sri Lanka beat India ?     He dissappeared when his own team lost to India but he is here talking rubbish on Sri Lanka's shoulders ?   Wow ......purely classless . 

So while surfing the internet I came across this video from Rashid Latif addressing Sehwag post Sri Lanka win over India.   This is horrendous and quite disrespectful .   Rashid was never a respectful or an educated man but this is too negative or disrespectful to be said to anyone.  He was no where to be seen and he is talking this way after Sri Lanka beat India ?     He dissappeared when his own team lost to India but he is here talking rubbish on Sri Lanka's shoulders ?   Wow ......purely classless . 

Haven't watched the whole thing. But I find it funny more than offensive. Clearly Rashid is simmering with butthurt from the loss and totally drunk out of his mind. Going on a rant based on Sri Lanka winning is just so pathetic.

Boy, if you can't handle it, you should stay away from the daaru.

3 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Seeing an ex cricketer from a nation call out another ex cricketer by using just low filthy language irrespective of the countries is quite low and unsporting.  Banter is fine but when it gets this low it needs to be called out 

I doubt Sehwag is even aware of Latif's existence at current juncture. Stop being so touchy. You (or people you know or like) don't have to be liked by everyone. 

Also why the hell do these Pak Ex cricketer lives in their past glory overs India...... saying we still have a better record

Ok fine u have ...reality is thats past and sooner or later that wont last. Indian cricket structure is far more proper now so stop living in past glory

Gaanja maarke subah uthke sab bolte honge....ha aaj 1995 , Venky ko peetenge , ball scratch kar ke reverse karenge (i mean the cricket ball:p:)

Sometimes i really we shud have accept their challenge them to have a series at a neutral place with clause that they wnt get earning ( after its for that earning that u get playing India they have been provoking to play for)

Cricket khelna hai, cricket khelo paisa chodho

26 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Seeing an ex cricketer from a nation call out another ex cricketer by using just low filthy language irrespective of the countries is quite low and unsporting.  Banter is fine but when it gets this low it needs to be called out 

Forget banter of filthy lang

This looks like a case of- 

Har galli men 1 fenku mawaali hota hai....jo har raat talli hoke fenka hai ki "Samne aa ye kar dunga wo kar dunga".................lekin hota wo fenku hi hai 

Wahi purani bakwaas chennai test yaad hia, do u remember Multan test.........stop living in past 

"Jab ham uniform mai thay,Tum Liquid form main thy"- Ok so u have become old ....whats thier to brag rather get ur ECG check man 

54 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Sehwag's "beta-pota" comment was always going to ruffle a few feathers.

17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Forget banter of filthy lang

Why are you affected by his drunk rant?  Clearly he can't handle the losing, or Sehwag's "banter", or his alcohol that he's hiding in a coffee cup.  I mean this coward resorted to claiming catches off the ground against Bangladesh - 15 years ago.  And he's calling Sehwag darpok - the guy who has single-handedly burst bubbles of Pakistani "mardaangi"  so many times over.   That's why he's so worked up.  Chill bro.  Just laugh.    This guy is displaying his aukaat, that's all.  

27 minutes ago, surajmal said:

I doubt Sehwag is even aware of Latif's existence at current juncture. Stop being so touchy. You (or people you know or like) don't have to be liked by everyone. 

I am not being touchy,   this is about decency -  If it was no different from one Minister calling another out or one celebrity calling another.   This isn't about liked  - you cannot have any one calling each other out like this esp when you are a national celebrity and addressing another celebrity.    This isn't a trend that should continue...

I am not being touchy,   this is about decency -  If it was no different from one Minister calling another out or one celebrity calling another.   This isn't about liked  - you cannot have any one calling each other out like this esp when you are a national celebrity and addressing another celebrity.    This isn't a trend that should continue...

Green bros do a lot of things they shouldn't. This is nothing to get to upset about.

Well, he just gave it back to Sehwag who has been crass. Rashid otherwise talks a lot of sense on how to improve Pakistan cricket. 

What Veeru said was in poor taste arguably, but can't compare to this nonsense. Let's not compare a nail scratch to a stabbing.

44 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Well, he just gave it back to Sehwag who has been crass. Rashid otherwise talks a lot of sense on how to improve Pakistan cricket. 

Firstly,  Sehwag spoke with a lot more decency on national television and did not address or target any single player.   This Rant by Rashid is totally disrespectful and focused entirely on Sehwag.  And before the CT or after the loss to India he was quite humble , all of a sudden he's a bad boy because Sri Lanka beat India ?  Heck,  at least earn the occassion to diss your rivals by something you've achieved , why bursting crackers over the Sri Lankan parade ?   Sehwag didn't even stoop this low after India's win over pak himself.

the religious undertones in latif's rant make it worse.

"You won't play in Sharjah, won't play on fridays,etc" Saqlain blabbered something similar that "you don't play in sharjah, fridays, and that if Pak win, then India will stop playing during Ramadan"

And what does this mean?

jitne bhi bade ho jao, rahoge hamare neeche..ab woh nahin bolunga kiske neeche hamare neeche hi rahoge

sambhalo south africa aa raha hai, hashim amla imran tahir aa rahein hai abhi