Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

Just now, kira said:

No one is crying here you phateechar, rashid by showing his phateechar level displayed the difference in class between India and phateecharstan, kuch bhi kar lo phateechar hi raho ge tum log, ramadan ke mahine mein sharab pee rha hai latif and you are supporting him, chee chee

phateecher is you and your embarrassing takla sehwag and everyone knows the "class" of the takla

No one is crying here you phateechar, rashid by showing his phateechar level displayed the difference in class between India and phateecharstan, kuch bhi kar lo phateechar hi raho ge tum log, ramadan ke mahine mein sharab pee rha hai latif and you are supporting him, chee chee

Wtf are you waffling on about you goon

1 hour ago, kira said:

lol why are you guys so surprised, the whole pakistani quom is jaahil, if you just watch their news channels and talk shows then you will realize that these guys live in an alternate reality where these guys are leaders of the muslim ummah and Indians, zionists are conspiring against them and they will one day destroy India though ghazwa e hind :phehe: This is the level of intellect they have, just listen to comments by batsh!t ali , sohail gawaar, shahid fattridi, totla miandad etc etc in the past, even shoiab exposes his real face time to time but he has managed to hide his true feelings towards India till now, don't be surprised if in the future you see the jaahil side of shoaib too

Do you realize that this post sounds, just like Rashid Latif did?  

I like your enthusiasm, and you are funny rather than offensive - most of the time - but I think you should also learn from Latif's idiocy, that even for a fan, you should try and avoid going too far.  

2 hours ago, Joyous said:

Good on him for shutting up the Classless Moron

Couple things -

1. I am not sure if you have been drunk in your life or taken recreational drugs -    Latif certainly isn't in his senses here. Any view on that ?
  2. Why not address it on the National TV show rather than doing it privately ?  Concerned from the backlash or embarrassed to say all this on national television ?
  3. Sehwag banter against Pakistan is something that the Indian Team has earned over time by beating them comprehensively -  Why not Pakistan beat India and then have the audacity to rant ?
  4. SL beat India and Latif loosing his nuts , Imagine if Pak had beat India , what would be the reaction then ?  Him tearing his clothes off on National television ?    And remind me again ,  What is the reaction by Sehwag after beating Pak ?
  5. If you think Latif's drunk Rant cannot be addressed by Sehwag you are being quite innocent and naive.  I can reply to his rant myself in much better words than Latif himself.   If let's say tmrw Sehwag addresses Latif and stoops even low and cusses him out with MC,BC whatever , what respect does Latif have left then ?    When you stoop low there is no under limit. 
  6. Why Mix sports and religion ?  With blatant religious tones in his rant - what was the need for that ?

Since he saying that he is saying it in presence of Saqlin, Just exposes that it not just him but Pakistani Cricketers in general are lowlife.

I am sure any real educated Pakistani would be ashamed at him at representing them in International arena.

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Since he saying that he is saying it in presence of Saqlin, Just exposes that it not just him but Pakistani Cricketers in general are lowlife.

I am sure any real educated Pakistani would be ashamed at him at representing them in International arena.

Saqlain said this on live TV the other day in pre match show of Ind Pak

"allah kare aaj ka match jeetay...
jaisey inho ne pehle kaha tha na ke sharjah
mein naheen khelna, jumme ko naheen khelna, filaney din naheen khelna...
aaj match haar gaye to phir yeh kahein ge ke ramzaan mein naheen khelna"

- Saqlain Mushtaq

12 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Couple things -

1. I am not sure if you have been drunk in your life or taken recreational drugs -    Latif certainly isn't in his senses here. Any view on that ?
  2. Why not address it on the National TV show rather than doing it privately ?  Concerned from the backlash or embarrassed to say all this on national television ?
  3. Sehwag banter against Pakistan is something that the Indian Team has earned over time by beating them comprehensively -  Why not Pakistan beat India and then have the audacity to rant ?
  4. SL beat India and Latif loosing his nuts , Imagine if Pak had beat India , what would be the reaction then ?  Him tearing his clothes off on National television ?    And remind me again ,  What is the reaction by Sehwag after beating Pak ?
  5. If you think Latif's drunk Rant cannot be addressed by Sehwag you are being quite innocent and naive.  I can reply to his rant myself in much better words than Latif himself.   If let's say tmrw Sehwag addresses Latif and stoops even low and cusses him out with MC,BC whatever , what respect does Latif have left then ?    When you stoop low there is no under limit. 
  6. Why Mix sports and religion ?  With blatant religious tones in his rant - what was the need for that ?

Why are arguing with logic against a video made by a drunk has-been - correction actually a never-was.   If logic held any value, he wouldn't have made a fool of himself by saying such nonsense.   

Biggest embarrassment from this video is to Latif himself.  Just showed his own jaahil level.  And the greenbro fans who actually get happy from this instead of being embarassed are also exposing their idiocy.   Laugh at him, and those idiots.  Its an own goal, the likes only greenbros can achieve.     

4 minutes ago, PBN said:

Saqlain said this on live TV the other day in pre match show of Ind Pak

"allah kare aaj ka match jeetay...
jaisey inho ne pehle kaha tha na ke sharjah
mein naheen khelna, jumme ko naheen khelna, filaney din naheen khelna...
aaj match haar gaye to phir yeh kahein ge ke ramzaan mein naheen khelna"

- Saqlain Mushtaq

Ok, That qualifies as trolling. Cos I know, We used to generally say that bolded one.