Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

What sehwag said pales in comparison and most Indians fans ridiculed him for it but now looking at this mfer spew venom,Sehwag looks so classy all of a sudden.

hashim Amla aur Imran Tahir aa rahe hain? What a chewt

Why do these guys bring religion into every single thing? Also we gave you Taj MAhal etc, you guys wouldn't have gotten anything. What a joker this man is. 

Clearly targeting Sehwag... Drunk but targeting Sehwag only... Just ignore it...

Sehwag needs to tone down... Wishful thinking though...

Mauka Mauka Ad looking to boomerang again if SA kicks India out of the tournament on Sunday... Will be a collective jizzfest for all the haters...

Latif is showing his aukat but I've got no sympathy either way.  

In a desi context, someone is always there to take up banter several notches, and that's how fights start.

Sehwag gave me some of my best cricket memories, but he has stepped into the realm of trolling and when you do that it was only a matter of time before some Pakistani upped the stakes dramatically.

Beyond that I won't waste an ounce of emotion or energy in a clash of tastelessness.

Pakistani acquaintances of mine, one of whom is named after Imran said he doesnt follow cricket. he is more into Kungfu till yesterday Sri Lankan defeat. He was interested in how did the match go.
 Sums up Pakistani mentality.

Latif should stick to match fixing exposures of Pakistan.

6 hours ago, PBN said:

the religious undertones in latif's rant make it worse.

"You won't play in Sharjah, won't play on fridays,etc" Saqlain blabbered something similar that "you don't play in sharjah, fridays, and that if Pak win, then India will stop playing during Ramadan"

And what does this mean?

jitne bhi bade ho jao, rahoge hamare neeche..ab woh nahin bolunga kiske neeche hamare neeche hi rahoge

sambhalo south africa aa raha hai, hashim amla imran tahir aa rahein hai abhi

No undertones Latif was pretty blatant about it. He took only Amla and Tahir's name. Pathetic. Pak got their asses whooped and this idiot is gloating now after SL has defeated India. He is proud about someone else doing their job and he talks of being a "man".

Edited by Mosher

lol why are you guys so surprised, the whole pakistani quom is jaahil, if you just watch their news channels and talk shows then you will realize that these guys live in an alternate reality where these guys are leaders of the muslim ummah and Indians, zionists are conspiring against them and they will one day destroy India though ghazwa e hind :phehe: This is the level of intellect they have, just listen to comments by batsh!t ali , sohail gawaar, shahid fattridi, totla miandad etc etc in the past, even shoiab exposes his real face time to time but he has managed to hide his true feelings towards India till now, don't be surprised if in the future you see the jaahil side of shoaib too

Edited by kira

Not surprised, after all he is the product of an extremist society where Islam trumps everything else. Religious tones and communal rhetoric are expected when it comes to Pakistani qaum. Viru/Gambo may have blasted them but never attacked Islam. What Viru did was wrong but make no mistake, even had all 120 crore Indians kept silent, still these people would have used the same language. After all the anti Hindu rhetoric of Imran Khan, Miandad, Basit Ali, Sohail Tanvir wasn't in response to Indian provocation. 

I don't care if we lose to RSA or Pak qualify for SF. That massacre on June 4th is still fresh in memory and pretty sure in the minds of Pakistanis. 

Just now, cric_fan said:

So? It's okay for ex-Indian cricketers to take pot shots at Pakistani's is it?

If you want to give it..be ready to have some back instead of crying.

No one is crying here you phateechar, rashid by showing his phateechar level displayed the difference in class between India and phateecharstan, kuch bhi kar lo phateechar hi raho ge tum log, ramadan ke mahine mein sharab pee rha hai latif and you are supporting him, chee chee