Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

Having seen the Pakistan post match analysis with Pakistani players, they always seem to rant about other players as if they are their personal enemies. They shout at the Pakistan players and call them names if they don't perform well and do similar things to the opposition teams (mainly when it's India) when Pakistan wins.

So I am least bothered by these Pakistani commentator's opinions. All they do is create drama which I supposed is liked by the local viewing public.

Who phucking cares what Latif says or what Sehwag says! They should be taken as fun and entertainment and nothing else. If you are upset when either of those or of similar ilk (e.g. basit Ali, Sarfraz Nawaz etc.) make statements, then it says more about you and your thin skin than anything else TBH.

I dont support what Latif said.. but if Veeru is willing to talk garbage about others then he should prepare to take the heat.. and i am sure Veeru will take the heat.. but he shouldnt go further down with his rants.

**i hope he doesnt become India's head coach***

3 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

Couple things -

1. I am not sure if you have been drunk in your life or taken recreational drugs -    Latif certainly isn't in his senses here. Any view on that ?
  2. Why not address it on the National TV show rather than doing it privately ?  Concerned from the backlash or embarrassed to say all this on national television ?
  3. Sehwag banter against Pakistan is something that the Indian Team has earned over time by beating them comprehensively -  Why not Pakistan beat India and then have the audacity to rant ?
  4. SL beat India and Latif loosing his nuts , Imagine if Pak had beat India , what would be the reaction then ?  Him tearing his clothes off on National television ?    And remind me again ,  What is the reaction by Sehwag after beating Pak ?
  5. If you think Latif's drunk Rant cannot be addressed by Sehwag you are being quite innocent and naive.  I can reply to his rant myself in much better words than Latif himself.   If let's say tmrw Sehwag addresses Latif and stoops even low and cusses him out with MC,BC whatever , what respect does Latif have left then ?    When you stoop low there is no under limit. 
  6. Why Mix sports and religion ?  With blatant religious tones in his rant - what was the need for that ?

They can't help it..it's in their upbringing...the overall hate for Hindus come out from time to time. 

Re: video....who the fk is Latif? Can't even shine Viru's shoes. 

Those who want to play PCB they must watch Latif's comment. This kind of hate is developed and it is developed in the heart of every pakistani. Fact that he is being hailed as some hero in the green forum tells you volumes about the people, the country and mind set. At least over here we call out our players when they say something wrong but the overwhelming response in green form is unconditional love for this cheewtiya. No cricket with Pakistan. Never.Ever.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Those who want to play PCB they must watch Latif's comment. This kind of hate is developed and it is developed in the heart of every pakistani. Fact that he is being hailed as some hero in the green forum tells you volumes about the people, the country and mind set. At least over here we call out our players when they say something wrong but the overwhelming response in green form is unconditional love for this cheewtiya. No cricket with Pakistan. Never.Ever.

I don't think anyone really wants to play Pak in bilaterals. The discussion was always about whether we should play them in global tourneys and I say yes so we can keep kicking their a$$es :agree: 

By the way doesn't it make you feel good that likes of Latif, i.e. majority of Pakistani, have to see their team butt r**ed by India everytime on the global stage. Can you even imagine what they feel when they get another a$$ whooping :giggle:  It makes my day knowing that the poor blokes have to actually come out with these sort of reactions after some other team beats India :hysterical: They know they themselves can't so wait for India to lose to someone else whereas we simply go and beat the shyte out of them :two_thumbs_up:

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I don't think anyone really wants to play Pak in bilaterals. The discussion was always about whether we should play them in global tourneys and I say yes so we can keep kicking their a$$es :agree: 

By the way doesn't it make you feel good that likes of Latif, i.e. majority of Pakistani, have to see their team butt r**ed by India everytime on the global stage. Can you even imagine what they feel when they get another a$$ whooping :giggle:  It makes my day knowing that the poor blokes have to actually come out with these sort of reactions after some other team beats India :hysterical: They know they themselves can't so wait for India to lose to someone else whereas we simply go and beat the shyte out of them :two_thumbs_up:

This hatred he shwos is something else. He makes it a war between religions. Besides handful majority of fools on green forum are applauding him. People still want to play these haters? I question them.

I agree with you. It is great fun to beat them so that they question their manhood all the time. 

Now let us beat SA and move on.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

I want us to play a full series against them and smash them hard, so hard that their fans disown their phateechar team and beg for mercy. June 4th was fun, you must admit. After a long time, in spite of the rain delays I enjoyed the massacre that day. 

17 minutes ago, Khota said:

This hatred he shwos is something else. He makes it a war between religions. Besides handful majority of fools on green forum are applauding him. People still want to play these haters? I question them.

I agree with you. It is great fun to beat them so that they question their manhood all the time. 

Now let us beat SA and move on.

We know there's hatred. After all didn't Sohail Tanvir make statements like "Hinduon ki zehneeyat hi aisi hoti hai" and his comment was celebrated by majority of Pakistani. It's a common theme and that's why I enjoy kicking their a$$es in global tourneys when everyone is watching. I mean Ind-Pak matches in ICC tourneys are one of the most televised events and we make them our biatch every time. No greater fun than that.

Seeing Pakistani breaking their TV sets or setting up inquiries after India thrashes them in yet another tourney is an enjoyable experience and long may it continue. And I love these Latif sort of rants from Pakistani coz it shows how much they really care about getting hammered by India in global tourneys and they can't do anything other than being humiliated everytime :two_thumbs_up: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

This behavior shouldn't be condemned but rather celebrated by India. Rashid's reaction is just indicative of the religiosity-led mindset of all Pakistanis and this is the same mindset that has led to Pakistan completely collapsing as a country (not just cricket). Even countries like Bangladesh who were behind them in development metrics have overcome them in most metrics and will do so in GDP and GDP per capita in around 4-5 years not to say the cricket team.

Pakistanis themselves have destroyed their country without us having to do anything. And it is all because of this extreme delusional religiosity. When Pakistanis start talking logically and with reason is when I get worried.

If Pakistanis planned well and played calmly they would have won at least one of the recent ass-whoopings. They would still lose a lot as they are the inferior team but like SL could have a few upsets (yesterday, 14 WT20 final) if they planned well and played with calm minds. But instead they will rely on jazba junoon josh and lose in a comical fashion. It's not just Pakistan lose, they lose big.