Is this Pakistani anchor trying to imply AB Devilliers fixed the match?

The guy can't even fake being neutral on the TV show.  His antics are to take the focus off the Indian effort and blame it on the SAfrican choke or backroom politics or  ying/ yang , feng /shui / global warming ; you name it.    Half the time he is talking about SA and their issues and rest of the time the game between Pak and Sri Lanka . literally spoke about the Indian performance for less than 5 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Even 2 SriLankan batsmen got run out last game. But they will not say anything bcoz India lost the match. :laugh:

India has the most number of runouts in the CT so far and they had one against Pakistan too :giggle: 

Edit: And the funny part is Pakistani and Pak fans like @pantherare quick to cry "match fixing" and level the allegation against other teams and yet have a convicted match fixer in their team :hysterical: 

You can't make this shyte up! And most Pak fans actually want other match fixers like Asif & Butt to be in the team as well. Talk about irony biatch slapping Pakistani in their face and them still not getting it :laugh: I mean gall of fans of a team with caught and convicted match fixer calling other teams of fixing! :cantstop: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game
2 minutes ago, Stumped said:

To be fair (and I'm not accusing or suggesting anyone did anything here) I expect there'd naturally be more suspicion on runouts where 2 guys end up at the same end or decide to have a quick chat in the middle of the pitch whilst deciding whether they should return to their crease or not than regulation close call direct hits.

Then you haven't watched enough of SA in ICC tourneys :giggle: