What would your reaction be IF India loses to Bangladesh?

216221.jpg

Although we steamrolled them in the warmup match, Bangladesh cannot be taken lightly in the limited overs format. IF they were to beat India in the semifinal, what would your reaction be? Would it be as disastrous as being eliminated from the tournament without winning a single match? Or is Bangladesh a decent enough ODI team now that it wouldn't hurt to lose to them as much as it did a decade ago?

I would be disappointed as I would expect India to get past B'desh in a knockout match. But overall would be fine as 2 out of the following 3 expectations would've been met...

1. Beat Pakistan.

2. Reach knockout stage (semis).

3. Win the tourney.

Edited by Ultimate_Game
Just now, Vk1 said:

Bangla is a better team now but it is still not so strong in overseas against stronger teams. They just dont have the firepower. Will be a huge upset.

its an upset but somehow does not feel bad like say a loss to pak used to feel 5 years back. 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

That would be true if you could comprehend what most of those guys are saying. I'm sorry to say but last time it was a struggle for me to even understand what majority of blokes were saying :phehe: 

No these were different ones. They were posting pictures of dead cows all over the forum. Had to ip ban them on the spot. They created so many threads of disgusting images. I am not talking about pixel or bingy or whatever their names are.

1 minute ago, Praggy said:

No these were different ones. They were posting pictures of dead cows all over the forum. Had to ip ban them on the spot. They created so many threads of disgusting images. I am not talking about pixel or bingy or whatever their names are.

Or you could take a page from padosis and block the phorum for a couple of days for new users :giggle: 

Coz we both know it the trolls are gonna show up. If they win it would be dead cows, if India kicks their butt it would be how umpires/ICC cheated and how a certain decision went in India's favor and so on so forth. It's a case of 'Heads I win Tails you lose' with those trolls :sad: 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Or you could take a page from padosis and block the phorum for a couple of days for new users :giggle: 

Coz we both know it the trolls are gonna show up. If they win it would be dead cows, if India kicks their butt it would be how umpires/ICC cheated and how a certain decision went in India's favor and so on so forth. It's a case of 'Heads I win Tails you lose' with those trolls :sad: 

Yeah we could do that. But when those losers showed up, it was way out of the ordinary though. It wasnt even like we were playing a match or had just played a match with bangla. It was a spontaneous attack.