Fahim Ashraf vs Hardik Pandya --- Who's better?

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

How do I compare a player with  0 completed international games with  a player with 29 completed  international games   !!

Well , both are 23 years old..... but then again, half the Pakistani side are 23 year olds and will remain so for the next few years    : )

Well you can bump after enough matches. 

; )

On 6/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, express bowling said:

How do I compare a player with  0 completed international games with  a player with 29 completed  international games   !!

Well , both are 23 years old..... but then again, half the Pakistani side are 23 year olds and will remain so for the next few years    ; )

afridi, hafeez, etc are only 23.

On 12/06/2017 at 4:57 PM, ThePhenomenal1 said:

I was talking about this Fahim player and as far as afridi goes, his sixes off ashwin were barely sixes and those too on pulled back boundaries. What hardik did was destroy Imad lol

Loved the way Imad chickened out from bowling against Pandya in the finals and allowed Fakhar to get slaughtered :laugh:

Hardik also spanked Shadab Khan for 23 an over.

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Loved the way Imad chickened out from bowling against Pandya in the finals and allowed Fakhar to get slaughtered :laugh:

Hardik also spanked Shadab Khan for 23 an over.

They won't bowl spinners to pandya anymore and i hope even we do the same with fakhtar or whatever his name is

Edited by Rasgulla
6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

They won't bowl spinners to pandya anymore and i hope even we do the same with fakhtar or whatever his name is

Fakhar's innings was a fluke and every day wont be a sunday for him. He is just a little superior version of Sohail Tanvir as a batsman. Kohli described him perfectly in press conference as a 'Slogger' :laugh:

Whenever we play Pak next, our biggest and only worry will be Amir. Sharma ji have to somehow see off his first spell...else these kinda batting collapses will be a regularity.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Fakhar's innings was a fluke and every day wont be a sunday for him. He is just a little superior version of Sohail Tanvir as a batsman. Kohli described him perfectly in press conference as a 'Slogger' :laugh:

Whenever we play Pak next, our biggest and only worry will be Amir. Sharma ji have to somehow see off his first spell...else these kinda batting collapses will be a regularity.

Maybe against Pak they should choose someone who can handle Amir effectively. Perhaps Rahane in place of Rohit.

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Rahane was out against Amir first ball in Asia cup....so no thanks. Our best bet is to stick with Rohit.

I guess so. But none of the top order bats inspire much confidence against left-armers like Amir and Junaid. Perhaps two left-handed openers will do the trick.