Pakistan winning this CT.

Yes. I posted in some thread that Pak vs Bangladesh is a very high possibility. 

Indian team is too busy baby sitting, attending parties, pubs and what not.

But I would love to see India vs Pak final with us finally losing...that will send shockwaves around the country and hopefully BCCI. Every cricketer will then be held liable, heads will roll and hopefully the team will change. Dhoni and Yuvraj should retire ..if anyone of them stays till 2019 WC, I wish them a horrible world cup and a sad end to their careers. 

4 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yes. I posted in some thread that Pak vs Bangladesh is a very high possibility. 

Indian team is too busy baby sitting, attending parties, pubs and what not.

But I would love to see India vs Pak final with us finally losing...that will send shockwaves around the country and hopefully BCCI. Every cricketer will then be held liable, heads will roll and hopefully the team will change. Dhoni and Yuvraj should retire ..if anyone of them stays till 2019 WC, I wish them a horrible world cup and a sad end to their careers. 

napaki this one :embarassed:

Disagree. There's a ton of non-white talent in SA that's not getting proper opportunities.  Especially at the lower level.  This quota may hurt them occasionally, but its not really going to cost them much.

Look at Zimbabwe

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

they seem worthy of finals with this bowling performance, poyz will be given an other lesson if they face India again.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Why??  If they do, then it will be deserved at this point.  If they beat England and India to win the CT - :hatsoff:to them at that point.  Sure they fell bass-ackwards into the semi-final.  But beating the top 2 contenders for the CT means they earn their way.   

Dunno man... I feel they are kinda mediocre. Poor batting side, poor fielding side...bowling is good, but definitely not better than English, Aussie or SA attack, Indian attack. Just feel the opposition is choking badly due to pressure. 

Obviously, jo jeeta wahi sikandar, no doubt about it. Its a given, one has to beat the best to win it all.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

Dunno man... I feel they are kinda mediocre. Poor batting side, poor fielding side...bowling is good, but definitely not better than English, Aussie or SA attack, Indian attack. Just feel the opposition is choking badly due to pressure. 

Obviously, jo jeeta wahi sikandar, no doubt about it. Its a given, one has to beat the best to win it all.

to be very honest top 9 teams today have ability to beat each other in LOI anyday, its the team that performs on the day that wins, good one at the top perform consistently as we go down the consistency goes down. Pak is on a roll now, but they need to score that 211 not easy at all, they will loose wickets in quick succession.

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

true they are a big emerging economy, they will just throw money at it if needed.

Its not about money.  Its about having a stable functioning cricket culture and infrastructure at the domestic level.  Zim crumbled because their domestic structure was hollow - they were able to sustain a core of 10-20 players using international cricket and county cricket etc.  Once they started forcing the issue with quotas, their quality dropped down along with the number of international games.  And Kolpak etc narrowed the earning opportunities for Zim players.   

If you don't have a good domestic system in place, you are always in danger of fading away.  If you do, you can endure and survive a few years of bad results at the international level, and the next generation of players will come through and eventually get you back.   Even in the worst case scenario, once the quotas are enforced properly at the domestic level, SA will definitely produce enough quality players of non-white origin to have a high functioning team.   You are forgetting that the quota is not just for all black players - the likes of Hashim Amla, Keshav Maharaj, mixed race players like Duminy, Prince etc also fulfill it.   

Match against Sri Lanka has kind off changed fortunes for Pakistan in my opinion .Though It looks bleak even at the beginning now its looks very much possible specially the way pakistan is playing .

Edited by Stuge