Salman Khan in favor of talks with Pakistan, Warmongers be sent to the border. Shiv Sena hits out.

Rohit S. Ambani

Salman Khan -

"Those who order wars should be sent to the forefront and be told that you fight first. Their hands and feet will tremble. The war will be over in a day. Then they will sit across the table and talk. Whenever there is war, people die on both sides of the border"

Shiv Sena hit out against him saying the star Bollywood actor had "crossed his boundaries".

"The way he has said this is really objectionable. Who doesn't want peace. Why does he always cross his boundaries," Sena MP Arvind Sawant said.

NCP spokesperson Nawab Malik said it was stunt by the actor ahead of the release of his film which was set against the India-China war.

Last time when Salman supported Pakistani artistes, he had said there "is a difference between the terrorists and the artistes".

Source to news

Edited by Rohit S. Ambani

Just now, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Why did you tag me? Do you think I am a sallu fan :rotfl:? Sallu is an idiot, India don't make foreign policies based on sallu's comments, he's just making these statements to remain in the news before the release of his movie, he doesn't care about India-Pak issue, he care about his movie 

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Why did you tag me? Do you think I am a sallu fan :rotfl:? Sallu is an idiot, India don't make foreign policies based on sallu's comments, he's just making these statements to remain in the news before the release of his movie, he doesn't care about India-Pak issue, he care about his movie 

You do not believe in Bhai-giri? Maybe I confused you with another poster.

People like Salman can shape opinion of lakhs, he is very close to Modi, both are seen flying kites and have met multiple times. Salman was let go off all heinous crimes with a slap on wrist.

This is like Aamir Khan suddenly becoming a child psychologist before tare zameen par, Amitabh becoming a feminist before Pink

now Salman is a pacifist before Tubelight...

forget trampling pavement dwellers and shooting wildlife, this moron has a history of beating his girlfriends black and blue and they ran away from him one after the other lol

3 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Lets not put Bachchan in same sentence with Aamir and Sallu. I think he is totally different person. He may be opiniated but he generally believes in them.

You are wrong, Bachchan's name has come again and again in 1984 Sikh Genocide. He was best friend of Rajiv Gandhi and instigated mob against unarmed Sikhs. Lets don't even start on his name in Panama papers, taking advantage of friendship  Amar Singh and buying land at dirt cheap prices in UP under the garb of farmer. Man is shady 

Edited by Rohit S. Ambani

6 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Lets not put Bachchan in same sentence with Aamir and Sallu. I think he is totally different person. He may be opiniated but he generally believes in them.

AB is the worst. He instigated violence by yelling khoon ka badla khoon se on Doordarshan  after Indira's assassination. He should have been put behind bars for 10 years for that alone. Plus you have Swiss banks, Panama, UP farmer LOL. 

Why does media give so much attention to these Bollywood/Indian cinema stars, I will never understand !!!

He is a low IQ murderer cum poacher cum woman beater and has links with D. Hypocrisy of so called deshbhakt BJP which counts him as one of theirs in spite of his obvious links with hardcore terrorists. 

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

You are wrong, Bachchan's name has come again and again in 1984 Sikh Genocide. He was best friend of Rajiv Gandhi and instigated mob against unarmed Sikhs. Lets don't even start on his name in Panama papers, taking advantage of friendship  Amar Singh and buying land at dirt cheap prices in UP under the garb of farmer. Man is shady 

Same Panama papers which gave clean chit to all Congressmen. He has allready said its fake. And the way Sonia ji was after him he would have been in Tihar jail with atleast next 3 generations if their was even a minuscule evidence.

Amar Singh bit is true but lets not read too much into him. Just like any politician Amar Singh have multiple faces and multiple type of circle of friends.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

AB is the worst. He instigated violence by yelling khoon ka badla khoon se on Doordarshan  after Indira's assassination. He should have been put behind bars for 10 years for that alone. Plus you have Swiss banks, Panama, UP farmer LOL. 

Evidence please. Too big charge. IIRC he recorded his statement to CBI where he said he wasnt surehow long Jagdish Tytler was at his residence for the day Tytler has been accused of leading and instigating violence against Sikhs in streets.

Don't think Salman said anything wrong here. He was talking about people who want war between the two countries and those keep talking about attacking Pakistan. Let those people who spreads war-mongering on social  media like FB, Twitter, Whatsapp fight first.

Edited by rkt.india