Bangladesh: Yuvraj singh is the weakest player in the Indian Team

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

and they do it to Yuvi of all people lol man, hehe he is know to enter beast mode when trolled against, his greatest moment was once such.

I don't care whom they troll as long as they troll and come out with childish statements, and as long as we keep quite :agree: 

We have a history of answering on the field. After all words are cheap :two_thumbs_up: 

Just now, bleaf27 said:

I'm actually happy they said it, angry yuvi is the best yuvi. Good for India. Heck he may even bowl his 10 overs now. 

I'm tempted to try Shami for this match 

I was actually thinking the same thing! I saw over the last few matches that pitches are getting slower and facing spinners isn't that easy. i was thinking that we should give Yuvi at least a couple of overs and see how he does. That will also take some pressure off Pandya as he wouldn't need to bowl his 10 overs.

If Yuvi bowls then we can try Shami for Ashwin switch but i woul dbe happy if we go with the same team as well.

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Where's the quote?   Is there video of this?  Seems a bit hard to believe Bangles would say such a foolish thing.

Check out the links in the post below... Apparently Hathurasinghe is talking a big game but TBF to him he's talking about targeting Yuvi's fielding which isn't surprising.

Edited by Ultimate_Game
21 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Check out the links in the post below... Apparently Hathurasinghe is talking a big game but TBF to him he's talking about targeting Yuvi's fielding which isn't surprising.

UG thats a small matter of fact, dont let that come in way of getting riled up. Hopefully someone tells Yuvi about this and rile him up a bit.