Feels great to have two world class fast bowlers in our odi team

SK_IH

27 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

first time indian batting looking at par with our bowling,feels awesome

only pandya is a weak link but he is not that bad either

Keep in mind this track was an absolute road.   Mustafiz is so hyped and is quite a decent bowler, but he was hammered today.  Pandya had a bad start, and if Ashwin hadn't dropped a reasonably gettable catch, would have had a wicket.  

Just now, sandeep said:

Keep in mind this track was an absolute road.   Mustafiz is so hyped and is quite a decent bowler, but he was hammered today.  Pandya had a bad start, and if Ashwin hadn't dropped a reasonably gettable catch, would have had a wicket.  

yes i agree pandya has good potential 

22 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

If Pandya can improve his bowling and batting and can reach his potential ooooh

Pandya is going to be a very good #6 for us.  You have to use him as a 5-6 over bowler, who occasionally will bowl more than that.  That's the perfect fit for him.   If we had a Suresh Raina type in our batting unit, we would never lean on him so much - luckily Jadhav's round-arm shooters are doing the job, for now anyway.   

The best thing is every one has different strength and all are temporarily very strong .Thanks in part to IPL .

Despite my recent  criticism of Umesh , his ICC tournament stats are exceptionally good as well.He really turns up a level in ICC tournaments .Same with Bhuvi.

I mean Shami is one of the best bowlers  a in the world and we can't find a place for him.Ourwling attack is really building up as something to behold.

Its pandya intial years and he lacks 1st class exp .....i said a yr ago he wont be able to give us 10 overs so we need a 6th bowler

Today we were saved by jadhav but again u cnt get more then 4-5 overs from jadhav everytime. 

If this team has to look for better balance we need to soon try krunal n shankar so captain doesnt have the burden of completing pandya over.

Pandya will only get better with time n exp.......dnt expect the change over night. 

Selectors missed the opp on WI tour , hope krunal n shankar goes to Sa-A tour 

About 2 world class seamer, well there is a 3rd one who is not playing and he is the best one- Shami 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its pandya intial years and he lacks 1st class exp .....i said a yr ago he wont be able to give us 10 overs so we need a 6th bowler

Today we were saved by jadhav but again u cnt get more then 4-5 overs from jadhav everytime. 

If this team has to look for better balance we need to soon try krunal n shankar so captain doesnt have the burden of completing pandya over.

Pandya will only get better with time n exp.......dnt expect the change over night. 

Selectors missed the opp on WI tour , hope krunal n shankar goes to Sa-A tour 

About 2 world class seamer, well there is a 3rd one who is not playing and he is the best one- Shami 

you all are talking about shami,but i dont trust him in odis/t20s ,super test bowler