How to Stop Fakhar Zaman's top edges?

Yup. Bowl on a good length outside off the way Bhuvi does. That should do it and don't go trying to get him with bouncers as that might lead to some easy runs.

Yes similar ball to somya sarkar in todays match from bhuvi will do, one more option is to go around the wicket and bowl full fast and cramp him.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yes similar ball to somya sarkar in todays match from bhuvi will do, one more option is to go around the wicket and bowl full fast and cramp him.

Our guys have played IPL and have succeeded there so they know how to handle hacks in PP overs :agree: Worst case scenario, open with Bhuvi and Bumrah and then get Shami on as soon as Fakhar is dismissed to save Bumrah for the death. Either way we should be fine :two_thumbs_up: 

Our guys have played IPL and have succeeded there so they know how to handle hacks in PP overs :agree: Worst case scenario, open with Bhuvi and Bumrah and then get Shami on as soon as Fakhar is dismissed to save Bumrah for the death. Either way we should be fine :two_thumbs_up: 

Lol, agreed finally hacks from IPL are useful to something, why not open with shami and bhuvi and save bumrah for middle and death overs?? Hopefully bhuvi get that fakhar

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, agreed finally hacks from IPL are useful to something, why not open with shami and bhuvi and save bumrah for middle and death overs?? Hopefully bhuvi get that fakhar emoji51.png

If Shami plays then that's what I would do. But if Umesh plays, as Kohli seems to have more confidence in him, then i would open with Bhuvi and bumrah coz if Fakhar is able to hack a boundary or two then Umesh will be unde pressure and he tends to lose it in those scenarios.

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

If Shami plays then that's what I would do. But if Umesh plays, as Kohli seems to have more confidence in him, then i would open with Bhuvi and bumrah coz if Fakhar is able to hack a boundary or two then Umesh will be unde pressure and he tends to lose it in those scenarios.

For a change I agree...more confident in Shami over Umesh against hacks

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

The old you would have asked for a 120k trundler replacing a 145k bowler...atleast now you are talking apples to apples...one fast bowler with another...welcome now you have laid foundation towards acumen 101...you just got to level 40 with it :yay:

Actually I would've played Sandeep in th ematch but can't coz he's not in the squad :sad:  Next best option available to us is Shami so I want him to play.

My loyalties lie with Team India and not individual players :isalute: 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Yeah he is.  But he's also one of the most selfish p,s ar Iund.  I have this weird feeling that he's actually going to play a decent innings in the final.  His place on the team is on the line now.  I expect him to 'chuck' out Dhawan early in the innings as well.  

On Fakhar, I'm not too worried about him.  In spite of Team India's well known issues against newbie batsmen, especially leftys, I think Bhuvi/Bumrah will get him out cheaply enough.  ,I

FakhaR is only guy in top order playing freely so if he gets going the middle order will be relieved, It will also make life easy for Babar. 

Hafeez isn't going to perform don't worry, He is not good enough against big teams and pressure situations.

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Well you lot worship ipl . Suprised not worked it out 

hack open who slogs a lot . In ipl what do skippers do . Open with spin . Open ashwin get him out , take ashwin off 

Good luck getting him out with Ashwin. He murders spinners