Hafeez and Junaid may revert to chucking

Indian team management should monitor these 2 carefully. Big game for Pakistan, their biggest in many many years. Out of desperation these 2 may start chucking. We saw how they would chuck in critical moments in their Australia tour, may see a repeat again. Honestly no matter how good a batsman is, once the bowler starts chucking it gets very difficult. We need to be wary, bottom line.Our opponents aren't really known for their integrity on the field....ball biting, ball/pitch tampering, claiming dropped catches, old habits die hard.

FYI I am being paranoid for a reason. In the 2014 WT20 finals, Senanayake chucked his way to a match winning spell where he tied down UV. He was subsequently banned after that match but the damage was done. 

Hats off gollum bhai, best thread of this CT on icf for me,well under pressure junaid will chuck it for sure!!

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Indian team management should monitor these 2 carefully. Big game for Pakistan, their biggest in many many years. Out of desperation these 2 may start chucking. We saw how they would chuck in critical moments in their Australia tour, may see a repeat again. Honestly no matter how good a batsman is, once the bowler starts chucking it gets very difficult. We need to be wary, bottom line.Our opponents aren't really known for their integrity on the field....ball biting, ball/pitch tampering, claiming dropped catches, old habits die hard.

FYI I am being paranoid for a reason. In the 2014 WT20 finals, Senanayake chucked his way to a match winning spell where he tied down UV. He was subsequently banned after that match but the damage was done. 

This sucks! Ideally umpires should call out a bowler for chucking right there on the field but thanks to political correctness, degree of bend etc bs, chuckers get away with it. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

really? lol come on man. Let's say even if they chuck, what will the Indian administration do? invade the pitch during the game? lol...and i don't mean to give u a tit for tat reply, but i guess PCB should watch out of bumrah chucking his yorkers? this thread to be honest is not of great quality.

Edited by Pak_cric

Indian teams support staff right now or even in the past have always been poor. Bangar might be good but a wasim akram or Donald promise much more. Most of the current players owe their performances to ipl staff. Forget advanced reporting they are too benign to even report with actual evidence. We saw what happened with Steven Smith's referral and how our board backed out. 

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

IMO Indian team management should have a word with match referee and umps to give them a heads up that they better be on the lookout for these shenanigans. In NFL if a team suspects their opponent to pull a fast one they give a heads up to refs and NFL before the game so they are extra careful. Indian team should do the same.

Don't think that's okay in cricket though , different boundaries for diff sports.  

I don't think match referee would appreciate that and Umpires wouldn't entertain any requests. would backfire quite badly 

1 minute ago, bleaf27 said:

Don't think that's okay in cricket though , different boundaries for diff sports.  

I don't think match referee would appreciate that and Umpires wouldn't entertain any requests. would backfire quite badly 

You are simply asking them to keep their eyes open, nothing more. Don't think how that would be an issue :dontknow: 

9 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You are simply asking them to keep their eyes open, nothing more. Don't think how that would be an issue :dontknow: 

Because of India vs Pak history firstly

Secondly, asking any refs to do that is frowned upon - against the ethos for many sports.  In NHL , if you know someone is gonna dive or embellish - you cannot go to refs the game before and explain your case.

Thirdly, that is setting a wrong precedence where teams will be lodging informal complaints to the match referee / umpires prior to games for chucking / sledging  etc.  

1 hour ago, surajmal said:

Junaid was chucking against England as well. I am surprised he didn't get reported. Umps need to wake the * up. 

Yes, without a doubt there were more than 15 degrees of separation between him and lawful bowling.  Just call a coupla no-balls and put him in his place.  Didn't see anything untoward from Hafeez, however.  

Edited by Brainfade
18 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I will like Hafeez to chuck as much as he wants, He may tie down runs and get some Indian players out. Once he gets reported and banned, We won't have to keep him in the team anymore, Same goes for Junaid. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Agreed Hafeez should do maximum chucking to get the lefties then he can get banned and be rid from our team.