Restructuring Team India

Just now, Adi_91 said:

That's your view. Selectors and most Indian fans I am sure disagree with snap judgements based on one tournament where we have in fact been runners up.

Quite right , many may not agree with me.  and it is solely my opinion , not necessarily a fact.

I have not found Kohli a flexible captain or someone who can think on his feet like Dhoni could.   Kohli seems to be very rigid in his approach -  he does not seem to inspire the team around him. 

4 minutes ago, Sooda said:

We needed genuine wicket taking ability on a flat wicket- extra bit of pace, left arm pace, wrist spin... We had none of that... One dimensional attack especially with Ashwin and jadeja so poor 

You cannot ask for something you never have. We need to manage our own resources and be efficient in them. And this was our best pace attack ever. 3 quicks and each of them had a couple of good games. It's just consistency which needs to improve. And additional for Bumrah is his no-ball deliveries which needs to improve.

31 minutes ago, jatinder said:

Make Rahul Dravid as chairman of selector , Mohinder Amarnath and Ventakatesh prasad as other selector .

No please.....dravid is doing a good job as India-A coach no need to make bizzare changes

Amaranath- who wanted to fire dhoni, after which we won CT-2013. HE also wanted to drop kohli from 3rd test when sehwag n dhoni saved him 

Dhoni, Ashwin and Jadeja ain't going anywhere.

Yuvraj could be dropped though if he doesn't perform in WI.  

Pant if he does well and KL Rahul will be included in the squad. The first casualties will be Rahane and Karthik though :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, someone said:

You cannot ask for something you never have. We need to manage our own resources and be efficient in them. And this was our best pace attack ever. 3 quicks and each of them had a couple of good games. It's just consistency which needs to improve. And additional for Bumrah is his no-ball deliveries which needs to improve.

Yeah fair enough. In Shami we did have a bit of extra pace  and there are options at home in Chahal, Kuldeep , Axar and Krunal who might be better Odi spin bowlers

need a group of  good wicket taking bowlers to select from   for different occasions. That is the main problem.Keep in mind that Srilanka chased down some 320 with out a sweat some days back.Ashwin & Jadeja ...doubt can be used for all occasions.Similarly pace bowlers as well.