I think I have found a team to support going forward

maniac

2 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Only one bottom right is worth a look rest are not, Aussie chicks aren't pretty mostly contrary to perception some British babes are hot though.

Or the women that play cricket are generally not very hot or pretty.

Just look at the subcontinent womens team, none will make your heads turn.  I know their job is to play and not look pretty, but it makes me wonder that India does have many extremely hot and pretty women but none of them is a sportswoman? why?

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Just look at the subcontinent womens team, none will make your heads turn.  I know their job is to play and not look pretty, but it makes me wonder that India does have many extremely hot and pretty women but none of them is a sportswoman? why?

The ratio of good Lookers to population is low, it's just an average Indian woman.

1 hour ago, MCcricket said:

The ratio of good Lookers to population is low, it's just an average Indian woman.

Actually most of them are from low class backgrounds.  many Indian women found it hard to support gavaskar kapil and srinath etc... When dravid Dhoni kohli came in they were like thank God now it's easy to support. If there was one girl in Indian women team who looked like shraddha kapoor at least they would get a lot of popularity.

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

23 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

No we do not have many hot and pretty women.