How many realistically expect Pant and Kuldeep to play in WIndies ODIs?

Selectors have a half decent job (still a lot to be desired ) by picking Kuldeep and Pant in the WIndies tour squad.

Now it's upto Kohli to pick the XI.

But how many realistically believe both will get a chance to play ahead of Rahane and Ashwin /Jadeja in all 5 ODIs

38 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Rohit is rested so Pant and Dhawan should open, unless they pick Rahane.. :wall:

I think Kuldeep will definitely play, especially after last Aussie test.

Looka at this...the guy who used to back hahane is now also on anti hahane train..kyu kya hua dhoniji was superseded and hahane made captain in one ipl match did it for you?

lolzwa...even your hero needs to take the high road.

1 hour ago, Sidhoni said:

Rohit is rested so Pant and Dhawan should open, unless they pick Rahane.. :wall:

I think Kuldeep will definitely play, especially after last Aussie test.

Be rest assure rahane will play for starters

22 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Rahane will play and Kohli ill give justification saying left-right combination :facepalm:

No the justification ull hear is- Rahane is a quality player 

1 minute ago, Sandeep99 said:

Quality my foot. Watch him chase down meager 200-230s put up by WI and behave as if he's the next best thing since sliced bread. Indian future looks bleak in Kohli's hands.

I knw he is a shitty LOI player......m talking about what u will hear from kohli 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

He should be playing them in the first itself.

The whole idea of WI tour should be to groom the new and rest the older lot.

Did Dhoni do it? He was the worst ever despicable, Saurav was the best in this regard, a captain has the understand the importance of this process, loyalties aside with players it should be professional calculated choice of playing 11.

Kohli has shown faith in Pandya, KL Rahul, Umesh but hasn't been as keen or smart as Saurav was.

56 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Looka at this...the guy who used to back hahane is now also on anti hahane train..kyu kya hua dhoniji was superseded and hahane made captain in one ipl match did it for you?

lolzwa...even your hero needs to take the high road.

Not on any train, Rahane doesn't deserve his spot even in the 15 man squad for now. If he did well in IPL or in warmup there might have been a case. 

Also his decent record in England was probably the reason for CT selection, but this doesn't make any sense.