why jadeja went back in his crease!

Was enjoying Pandays 6s, could not believe it!

Jadeja saw Pandya running, instead of running  as well he went back into his crease!!! And Ran Pandya out!

Why in the worldwould you back in your crease, when your partner batsmen is in full form bashing 6s-  surely jadeja should of sacrificed his wicket

Really dissapointed in Jadeja. 

4 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Welcome to icf!!!

It's called selfishness which is hidden in his subconscious. He may pretend to be the Scion of brave Rana pratap by exhibiting machismo like twirling his bat like a sword everytime he reaches his 50 but he is more like a soldier who runs with his tail in between his legs at the first sign of trouble.

Its not unique to Jadeja, its in the psyche of indians to look for their 'fayda' in everything. For monetary/any gain they will backstab their brother if need be. So I wasnt surprised after this incidence,

He was always selfish.. People don't realize that... He wanted to save his wicket...Thats it!

If 9 out of your 10 fifties came in a match loosing cause, you can interpret his character.. Half his runs are him tuktuking aroudn in  a lost cause or slashing the ball and ball over third man or point.. the guy is the luckiest guy in the world to play for India..

Just now, Temujin Khaghan said:

Woah 

Several great characters played, represented us... Let's not stereotype...

i wasnt talking about all players... the common public. The condition of the Indian civic sense is there for all to see. I was attributing  Jadeja's attitude to the general indian population one.