Why can't dhoni just be axed

14 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

MSD has better marketing n propagandist machine than Hitler.

Also his past success is used as money in the bank to justify his place in the team.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What the *??? :rofl::rofl: 

Something new after ages in ICF. 

Never change ADF. :nice: 

Anyway this is much better than the Shok Sabha going on for last 2 days :giggle: 

7 hours ago, zep1706 said:

Of course, if we have a better replacement then he should play. Who do you have in mind? Sorry I haven't been following cricket closely of late. 

Rishabh pant has been ready for sometime now. Kohli is just too rigid to play new talents. Kuldeep was kumble influence and Pant in england T20 was just too much media pressure. 

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

But neither of the legends were self-sanctimonious like dhoni. Remember: "We are all servants of Indian Cricket" by dhoni. Grade A hypocrite.

Throwing out PR sound bites is part of brand value protection. If you are getting paid millions would you mind calling yourself a servant? These days I feel club cricket is better than this corrupt BCCI circus with pathetic selections, failure to bring in new talent, favoritism, politics, backstabbing. 

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Can we get rid of this broken aged helicopter 

got a brand new fighter jet ready for use but we still sticking with the one falling apart 

awful today against pathetic windies 

:rofl:

Jharkhandi is still somewhat of an asset to the team. He is a good wicketkeeper and still a decent bat. He is fit and runs well between the wicket and could be a calming factor. People who need to go are Yuvi, Sirji, and Ashwin. Just not ODI material. I am still partial to Sirji because of his fielding, but Yuseless and Ashwin have got to go.

Edited by dandaroy
18 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

On that basis we would all have cars from 1970s still and no one would have new cars 

new cars Better. Technology moved on . New cars have sat Nav and other new gadgets . This old one just has old tech like cruise control 

Vintage cars cost more than new cars

So you can buy 10000 news cars for 1 super vintage car :hehe: