Kohli/Moody 2019

Sounds like an American president election campaign but I feel Moody is the right guy to select for Indian coach.

I feel he has good knowledge of Indian cricket after being part of SRH and has coached many teams before.

I feel he will keep things tough when they are needed and easy when tough moments roll.

Moody/Kohli can match well together and will be just the right combo for 2019 world cup win.

I think also with overseas swing of test series coming up starting from January in South Africa, he will help us a lot in that test match department also.

I am backing this Kohli/Moody p'ship to win 2019 wc.

Hopefully Moody is picked as our coach.

10 minutes ago, Crookbond said:

I'm also backing Kohli to ask Moody to be his bitch and fall in line. Otherwise, strong boy Kohli will go and complain to momma-papa about management style. 

Before that he ll come to press conference saying how everything was alright when it isn't... lier 

23 minutes ago, Crookbond said:

I'm also backing Kohli to ask Moody to be his bitch and fall in line. Otherwise, strong boy Kohli will go and complain to momma-papa about management style. 

Let me see which player you want as Indian captain and which coach you rather have now considering Kumble is gone and won't reapply.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I guess - 2011 - India, 2015 - Aus, 2019 is going to be England. Big 3 have to complete the trilogy. It will be Kohli and I am certain he is going to get more and more exposed on his captaincy

The format of 2019 world cup is going to reward consistency.. Each team is going to play all the others in the group stages and my semifinalists are going to be Aus/SA/Eng/Ind and most probably Eng & SA will get knocked out in semis

Moody has been successful no doubt... used his resources well like he showed with SRH....with Kohli dominating proceedings his tactical skill won't be of much use.

I prefer McDermott... he has done some amazing work with the present day Aussie fast bowlers... he can shut up and let Kohli,Dhoni,BCCI, ,Super Bhabi,Nita Bhabhi,MSK prasad etc all walk over him and quietly help our pool of young fast bowlers in the background 

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

I prefer anyone who isn't a yes man to Kohli and straightes Kohli's ass and makes him throw a hissy fit so everyone can see that problem is within Kohli and how we blundered by letting Kumble get away..

Dude Anil Kumble probably the 4th/5th greatest player ever to represent the country didn't last,you think some foreign coach will have a shot???

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dude Anil Kumble probably the 4th/5th greatest player ever to represent the country didn't last,you think some foreign coach will have a shot???

I never said Indian or Foreign  - I said anyone who's not a yes man to Kohli .  

One it becomes apparent that the issue lies within Kohli and his inflated ego -  the sooner he would be taken off the captaincy 

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Now does it really matter if it is moody or Rahul Gandhi. After all kohli is Madari and coach his Bandar. :p:

Makes me wonder now that since Sehwag is leading in being the new coach,  whether his 2 line resume that he sent in looked similar to this ; 

"Will say yes to Kohli"

"Will not disagree with Kohli on anything" 

As an ardent supporter of SRH, I completely back this decision. If there's anything that works for SRH over other teams, it is the coach. He is a calm man, great strategist, and is always involved in the game. He forms a perfect foil to Warner and hence you see SRH being so successful. However, can Moody tolerate an egomaniac captain? I doubt it.

It doesnt matter who the coach is because it will be egomaniac Kohli to run the show and that's how he wants it to be. Lost a lot of respect for that douchebag after how a legend like Kumble was treated. I didnt want it to be true but apparently it was. He is just as much of a douche as he sometimes appears to be. He just wears the nice guy mask sometimes. This is a general trait among most Delhiites though, he cant really help it. They are mostly insufferable douchebags.