Indian Police arrests 15 for disrespecting Indian flag and shouting Anti-India Slogans

imteaz

Still remember, 10-12 years ago used to be a complete brute a complete mess, went to chandani chowk with my brother and it was an Indo pak match I think it was inzi team that beat us, I use to carry a rod and a knuckle punch in my car, we were eating nihari, few guys started celebrating pak win, I was busy munching nihari suddenly I heard anti India slogans my brother heard it too, but he was more worried about my reaction, coz those days I was really short tempered, I bought two banta bottles and offered one to the guy celebrating, while he was drinking smashed one right on his head and went right away without seeing anyone's reaction.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Millions of Muslims celebrate Pak victories over India. Only a few dozen have been arrested(15 from MP, 3 from Bikaner and a few in Congress ruled Karnataka). The 3 from Karnataka(all children of Congress Panchayat leaders :thinking:) were shouting derogatory slogans against India and disrespecting our national flag in the town square, hence they were rightly arrested. Pretty sure the others too must have done something against the law. Simply supporting Pak won't turn heads here, but insulting India/Indian National Flag etc will provoke angry reactions. Otherwise a few thousands would have been arrested yesterday. 3rd grade news sources like Al Zajeera, NDTV, Kashmir/Pak based media are carrying these types of news. Other news sources have clearly highlighted the fact that these people were creating acts of disturbance and causing communal tension in their areas, hence the arrests. 

First, It is not comparable to Italian origing Brits Supporting Italy or Argentinians supporting Argentina. Because more often then not, they are simply supporting the team of their roots and have no political ambition or stand in terms of countries boundries.

Indian Supporting Pakistan victory are watering the seeds of further division of India. Well done Police. It had to begin somewhere.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

First, It is not comparable to Italian origing Brits Supporting Italy or Argentinians supporting Argentina. Because more often then not, they are simply supporting the team of their roots and have no political ambition or stand in terms of countries boundries.

Indian Supporting Pakistan victory are watering the seeds of further division of India. Well done Police. It had to begin somewhere.

Well said. India and Pakistan are like what the USA and Russia were like from the 1960s-1980s, pretty much enemies. There have been 4 wars between the two countries, each one of them started by Pakistan.

I'm sure that shouting any anti American and pro Russian slogans in America would have got you in big trouble during the Cold War.

Many thanks to Gandhi and Nehru for giving us this problem. Partition was the perfect opportunity to get rid of this problem but we couldn't even do that fully.

Well said. India and Pakistan are like what the USA and Russia were like from the 1960s-1980s, pretty much enemies. There have been 4 wars between the two countries, each one of them started by Pakistan.

I'm sure that shouting any anti American and pro Russian slogans in America would have got you in big trouble during the Cold War.

Many thanks to Gandhi and Nehru for giving us this problem. Partition was the perfect opportunity to get rid of this problem but we couldn't even do that fully.

Nehru was bending his back in front of Jinnah , Even Sardar patel was more of threatening sikhs so they don't attack muslims.but at same time both of them hardly did any thing for hindu sikhs of west And east Pakistan where demographics were changing quickly

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

On 2017-6-21 at 3:36 AM, vayuu1 said:

Still remember, 10-12 years ago used to be a complete brute a complete mess, went to chandani chowk with my brother and it was an Indo pak match I think it was inzi team that beat us, I use to carry a rod and a knuckle punch in my car, we were eating nihari, few guys started celebrating pak win, I was busy munching nihari suddenly I heard anti India slogans my brother heard it too, but he was more worried about my reaction, coz those days I was really short tempered, I bought two banta bottles and offered one to the guy celebrating, while he was drinking smashed one right on his head and went right away without seeing anyone's reaction.

What a lie. You hit someone with a bottle and walked away. No police or public reaction. Ok rambo. 

On 2017-6-21 at 9:35 AM, mishra said:

Is India so weak that fans cheering Pk will cause division? Pathetic and rightly ridiculed. 

well done they should not be direspecting our country n national flag by making derogotary remarks about India.

Al Jajeera are Hypocrite news outlet they will never report on Pakistan oppressing Hindus n sikhs daily or what Qatar does to its south asian labour force how they violate their rights n treat them like slaves.

But when Muslims are victim they start crying.

how can it be accepted that someone is cheering for nation that is killing our civilians and jawans. and then chanting anti india slogans.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On 6/20/2017 at 6:36 PM, vayuu1 said:

:WTF: @vayuu1 ????

Is this for real?

Edited by fineleg